sharetrader
Page 369 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 2693193593653663673683693703713723733794194698691369 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 14320

https://www.rnz.co.nz/national/progr...d-reopening-nz

As promised by Clueless Cindy - COVID for Christmas & 2022.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/national/progr...d-reopening-nz

As promised by Clueless Cindy - COVID for Christmas & 2022.
    Do you think that there is a way that the whole country won't get covid spread?
    You imply that there is.
    I'd be interested to read your plan.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Do you think that there is a way that the whole country won't get covid spread?
    You imply that there is.
    I'd be interested to read your plan.
    Remember this : "On the first day of Christmas National gave to me: COVID," Deputy Prime Minister Grant Robertson joked in Parliament."

I am simply observing Clueless Cindy's promise (via Grant Robertson & Chris Hipkins) that there wouldn't be Covid by Christmas if she is in charge.

Turns out she is delivering it ahead of time!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...o-haunt-labour

Covid for Christmas. It was a line that Labour ministers Grant Robertson and Chris Hipkins effectively deployed with glee last week when National released its Covid policy.

National, they said, with its policy to open the borders at an 85 per cent vaccination rate, would be virtually giving Kiwis the virus for Christmas.

It was a clever line from two men who have spent almost their entire adult and professional lives trying to destroy the National Party. They just couldn’t help themselves.

Yet it is now something that both men – Hipkins in particular, as Covid-19 response minister – could well live to regret. There will most likely be Covid for Christmas, but it won’t have been via an open border or the National Party.

It will be from the Government’s elimination strategy, from which it is now trying to crab-walk away.
    Last edited by Balance; 26-10-2021 at 03:32 PM.

Guru

It will be from the Government’s elimination strategy, from which it is now trying to crab-walk away.[/COLOR]
    Right - so nothing from you.
    The elimination strategy was never forever - it worked well till it didn't then they moved on - as you'd expect them to.

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    Capitalist propaganda. Neoliberal propaganda. Biased misleading information used to further the interests of capitalism.
    Many people would not agree because they understand that taxes provide roads, hospitals, education, all of which help to make a civilised society.
    In spite of what the quote says not everyone arranges their affairs to keep their tax as low as possible.
    I have yet to meet a person that woud reject tax refund. Government may provide roads, hospitals, education, all of which help to make a civilised society, but it also buys overpriced art, funds anti drug use programs run by drug peddling gangs, runs unnecessary departments, wastes money on working groups to then dismiss all their advice, runs most of the projects way over budget and many more wasteful things.

Giving money to government is like throwing it into wind in most cases.

The elimination strategy was never forever - it worked well till it didn't then they moved on - as you'd expect them to.
    It is not for me to suggest anything but for the COVID for Christmas Cindy to live up to her sidekicks’ promise, right?

You will never be able to put words in my mouth but nice try, indoctrinated devotee of the clueless one.

Guru

It was only ever until the vaccine arrived - so mission success.

Guru

It is not for me to suggest anything but for the COVID for Christmas Cindy to live up to her sidekicks’ promise, right?

You will never be able to put words in my mouth but nice try, indoctrinated devotee of the clueless one.
    You say stuff as if there was an alternative but aren't willing to voice an alternative - a very hollow vessel!

I don't need to put words into your mouth - a read back of the posts shows you can do it all for yourself.

It's a big over-reaction
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12305282

NZ joins Oz - travellers from China banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davexl View Post
    Finally - some common sense.
    Nope - victory for scare mongering.

Let’s see if NZ bans the Northern Hemisphere visitors who bring in the flu every year.

You say stuff as if there was an alternative but aren't willing to voice an alternative - a very hollow vessel!

I don't need to put words into your mouth - a read back of the posts shows you can do it all for yourself.

It's a big over-reaction
    And I am proud & ever ready to stand behind every word I write.

Not spin like Clueless Cindy & her indoctrinated devotees.

You, dobby41, have such low expectations of your leader. Keep that to yourself please.
    Last edited by Balance; 26-10-2021 at 04:17 PM.

Guru

And I am proud & ever ready to stand behind every word I write.

Not spin like Clueless Cindy & her indoctrinated devotees.

You, dobby41, have such low expectations of your leader. Keep that to yourself please.
    It is good that you stand behind what you say, a pity though that what you say does not stand the test of time.

You also ignore difficult questions and prevaricate, side-step, and conflate as much as you can.

I have high, but realistic, expectations.