sharetrader
Page 370 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 2703203603663673683693703713723733743804204708701370 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 14320

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    It is good that you stand behind what you say, a pity though that what you say does not stand the test of time.

You also ignore difficult questions and prevaricate, side-step, and conflate as much as you can.

I have high, but realistic, expectations.
    Kiwibuild?

Child poverty?

Reducing crime?

Harmonious race relations?

Accountability & transparency?

COVID for Christmas?

You fool no one with your low & unrealistic expectations, dobby41!
    Last edited by Balance; 26-10-2021 at 05:55 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Those are quotes from the judgement - based upon the law. So forget your labels and insinuations etc.

When the government shows that it can spend my money better than I can, I will happily hand over most of my income for the government to look after me.
    American Supreme Court decisions and American law are not binding in NZ. Have these views on morality and taxation avoidance been followed by judgments in NZ? NZ has its own anti-avoidance statutory provisions. In some cases of interpretation, NZ judges can assess the policy behind the provisions.

Guru

Bjauck Horseman is saying that because of '30 years of tax cuts', groups like Maori no longer want to engage.

Strange logic.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/kahu/maor...PBQJAC4BN3GNA/

Te Tiriti settlements to date were about $2.2b in cash and assets transferred from the Crown during the last quarter-century.

"The assets and businesses of Māori employers are spread broadly across many sectors, including the primary industries, as well as manufacturing and service sectors. Assets in the real estate and property services sector total over $8.2b, with another $7.5b in agriculture, forestry, and fishing. In the latter category, forestry assets dominate at $3b with $1.6b in dairy farming," BERL found.

Adern on vaccine mandate :

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...forced-to.html

On Tuesday Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern went a step further, saying not only will there be no forced vaccinations, but those who choose to opt-out won't face any penalties at all.

"No, and we haven't for any vaccination in New Zealand applied penalties in that way," Ardern told The AM Show, after being asked if there might be tax penalties or other sanctions for refusing a COVID-19 vaccine.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-...WKQXWIBCVPDXI/

"Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on Tuesday announced a sweeping vaccine mandate in businesses in the hospitality sector, and others including gyms, barbers, and hairdressers where customers are expected to have vaccine certificates."

You cannot trust this clueless woman Cindy with undertakings - changes her mind every ten minutes.
    Last edited by Balance; 26-10-2021 at 06:05 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Bjauck Horseman is saying that because of '30 years of tax cuts', groups like Maori no longer want to engage.

Strange logic.

Te Tiriti settlements to date were about $2.2b in cash and assets transferred from the Crown during the last quarter-century.

"The assets and businesses of Māori employers are spread broadly across many sectors, including the primary industries, as well as manufacturing and service sectors. Assets in the real estate and property services sector total over $8.2b, with another $7.5b in agriculture, forestry, and fishing. In the latter category, forestry assets dominate at $3b with $1.6b in dairy farming," BERL found.
    And pay 0 rates & tax ?

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    And pay 0 rates & tax ?
    https://ngaitahu.iwi.nz/our_stories/...e-status-tk78/

But of course.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post

Strange logic.

I note your unilateral addition to my username! I guess Horseperson or Equestrian was out of the question?

Sure, tax reforms are a factor. I am not in a position to be able to says whether financial settlements to date should make the affected iwi content that past violations are fully compensated. What is given by one hand can be taken by the other?
    Last edited by Bjauck; 26-10-2021 at 06:36 PM.

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/po...o-aucklanders/

Clueless Cindy at her most transparent & accountable self - using weasel words to avoid being honest & truthful.

What a piece of nasty work she is turning out to be.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/po...o-aucklanders/

Clueless Cindy at her most transparent & accountable self - using weasel words to avoid being honest & truthful.

What a piece of nasty work she is turning out to be.
    She is an incredibly dishonest and incompetent PM. Tomorrow we will hear about a "relaxation" of the most ridiculous border restrictions in the World (called MIQ) and then a day or a week later we will hear about how she and her entourage of dozens of useless bureaucrats are heading to Europe. Apparently on an urgent mission to finalise a NZ-EU FTA. Strangely the UK-NZ FTA didn't need her and to be honest, I can not see how she could intellectually make any difference to the finalising of this agreements. She's a complete intellectual featherweight as can be seen by her failures with every single policy she has tried to implement. NZ is going down the gurgler.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    She is an incredibly dishonest and incompetent PM. Tomorrow we will hear about a "relaxation" of the most ridiculous border restrictions in the World (called MIQ) and then a day or a week later we will hear about how she and her entourage of dozens of useless bureaucrats are heading to Europe. Apparently on an urgent mission to finalise a NZ-EU FTA. Strangely the UK-NZ FTA didn't need her and to be honest, I can not see how she could intellectually make any difference to the finalising of this agreements. She's a complete intellectual featherweight as can be seen by her failures with every single policy she has tried to implement. NZ is going down the gurgler.
    The most divisive and toxic politician we have seen in this country, I never believed the NZ we now live in was ever possible.