sharetrader
Page 373 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 2733233633693703713723733743753763773834234738731373 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 14320

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Good - include them as well then. Never forget the golden rule.
    I don't know about you, but I'd rather not be poked in the brain 3 times a week. I hear from my relatives in Europe it can mess up your tissue and give you nasty nosebleeds. That's why I got vaccinated.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by peetter View Post
    I don't know about you, but I'd rather not be poked in the brain 3 times a week. I hear from my relatives in Europe it can mess up your tissue and give you nasty nosebleeds. That's why I got vaccinated.
    Obviously brains in Europe are not as robust as the local ones.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I don't think this is true ... I am just able to see the good as well as the bad while it appears you are suffering under some sort of mental block which clearly impacts on your otherwise quite well developed analytical capabilities.

For a start - if you would stop this childish labelling of our PM, then some more people might still take you seriously.

But anyway - we didn't talk about the three waters, and no - from what I have seen so far, I don't like the proposal. Just creating another expensive bureaucratic layer which the taxpayer needs to fork out for. However - this has nothing to do with the vaccination mandate.

I don't like the quite racist and xenophobe approach of our current government and neither that they are trying to push on us a plethora of policies they never have campaigned on.

They introduced three waters without asking the electorate and try to push this through against the wish of the people. They broke our immigration system under the pretence of Covid - and the xenophobe, arrogant and inhumane approach of our lazy and inept anti immigration minister is disgraceful at best.

Their race based policies on distributing political power as well as money based on the colour of once skin instead of based on need and merit is disgusting.

Clearly - they neither improved the housing situation (as they promised), nor child poverty (as they promised), but they broke a lot of things which did work before (not perfect, but better than now) on the way to get there. Our education system under Labour got much more expensive, but not a iota better. Our justice system is as broken as ever. Just throwing money at things does not work, but we knew that before, didn't we?

I assume we both can agree on above ... however, this still does not mean that there is anything wrong with the vaccination mandate and Jacinda's changed views on it. And while this well might impact on our nearer future ... I would see this particular item as having a positive impact.
    Bp, As you well know " the left is a lie and everything they touch they FUC! " end of story. !!

Quote Originally Posted by peetter View Post
    Doesn't make sense, if that person does regular testing there's no more risk than with vaccinated person who's not tested at all. Vaccine only decreases chance of transmission, it also doesn't have 100% efficiency, so some vaccinated people have no immunity. It's actually safer to have unvaccinated person regularly tested than vaccinated person not tested at all. Don't forget some people can be non symptomatic carriers.

Business can't fire a person for coming in sick with cold or flu, but you think it's ok to fire a person for not vaccinating? There's plenty of groups that could be included in your sentence "What if the rest of the staff walk out or resign because they're not happy alongside a xxxxxx worker?"
    Mate, you are taking logic and common sense.
    Sorry but reality does not cut it today in this new crazy world.
    We need to be in a constant state of fear/turmoil, you know the story.
    We all must buy the hype. Get with the program. Enough of this independent thinking. Nanny state knows best !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Mate, you are taking logic and common sense.
    Sorry but reality does not cut it today in this new crazy world.
    We need to be in a constant state of fear/turmoil, you know the story.
    We all must buy the hype. Get with the program. Enough of this independent thinking. Nanny state knows best !
    Nanny state knows best !

—————

“Let’s do this! aye ‘Team of 5 million’. TV has taught me that COVID has been a bit of an egg this year, but on the plus side if we all do as we are told and support the ‘3 Waters’ reforms then our trout will be happy and undies can still be togs. We got this! Anyone who doesn’t support our government and Jacinda is a dangerous reactionary / racist / neo-liberal who is trying to stand on the way of our glorious neo-Marxist cultural revolution. So everyone please repeat after me: Be Kind and always remember that climate change is our nuclear free moment.”

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Nanny state knows best !

—————

“Let’s do this! aye ‘Team of 5 million’. TV has taught me that COVID has been a bit of an egg this year, but on the plus side if we all do as we are told and support the ‘3 Waters’ reforms then our trout will be happy and undies can still be togs. We got this! Anyone who doesn’t support our government and Jacinda is a dangerous reactionary / racist / neo-liberal who is trying to stand on the way of our glorious neo-Marxist cultural revolution. So everyone please repeat after me: Be Kind and always remember that climate change is our nuclear free moment.”
    Hail Jacinda !

Guru

‘While the group – ‘Sovereign Hīkoi of Truth, Bringing Righteous Outrage’ (SHOT BRO) – remained at a standstill at Mercer, several thousand people and a strong police presence gathered at Waitangi to meet the hīkoi at its planned finishing point.‘

Guru

"Climate change is this generations nuclear free moment"

Jacinda should take a lead from Germany's new government and lower the voting age to 16.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 27-10-2021 at 09:48 PM.

Guru

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...l-company.html

NZ should join pharmac with the australian equivalent to negotiate even better prices.

Let americans pay for this research stuff, they seem to like doing it.

Breaking news.

Cindy has delivered COVID for Christmas to Christchurch well ahead of time.

South Islanders of the Labour variety must be rejoicing with unbridled joy? She has actually delivered something!