sharetrader
Page 392 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 2923423823883893903913923933943953964024424928921392 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 14320

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Balance 3 rules of argument - repeat, repeat and repeat.
    Be Kind.

Team of 5 million.

Let's Do this (nothing).

Anything I miss?

Guru

Can anyone give me a reason why un-vaxxed Aucklanders should not be allowed to leave Auckland once the border opens?

Is this now a police state?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Be Kind.

Team of 5 million.

Let's Do this (nothing).

Anything I miss?
    90%

"Totally reject / completely refute"

"Let me be very clear"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ten View Post
    90%

"Totally reject / completely refute"

"Let me be very clear"
    One source of truth

One source of truth
    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSeMvmXRG/

Then, there’s this!

Spinning Cindy believed it is actually possible to exist in politics without lying!
    Last edited by Balance; 09-11-2021 at 08:56 AM.

Watch how Cindy changes her tune & her narrative as her only strategy (lockdown) to contain COVID falls flat :

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSeMvg7sj/

"Hard & Early" she said.

"Short & Sharp" she said.

'Not Light & Long" she said.

Turned out she actually meant "Hard & Long" because she was just spinning as usual.
    Last edited by Balance; 09-11-2021 at 08:56 AM.

I have really tried to stay out of this thread but hypocrisy of this level I find so demoralising.

Adern to come to Auckland tomorrow - retail in Auckland FINALLY re-opens - coincidence ?

Announced on day with an increase in hospitalizations, a near record high number of cases (for those that bother to go get tested nowadays) and 2 deaths (remember when you could be hit by a car with Covid and it was deemed Covid related - kept us scared I guess) - now coroners are investigating as it "may not be Covid related"

Don't get me wrong - Retail should open, our PM should visit the largest city (if it was a cyclone or other disaster / photo shoot she would have been here in a flash) - but to now so cynically change from a "Health First" based policy for sooo long, to a vote based policy is hard to stomach.

Perhaps I am just too jaded now having been force fed so many half truths and drip fed updates. For me, its just another day in lockdown paradise - great weather to enjoy it though!

Quote Originally Posted by STr View Post
    I have really tried to stay out of this thread but hypocrisy of this level I find so demoralising.

Adern to come to Auckland tomorrow - retail in Auckland FINALLY re-opens - coincidence ?

Announced on day with an increase in hospitalizations, a near record high number of cases (for those that bother to go get tested nowadays) and 2 deaths (remember when you could be hit by a car with Covid and it was deemed Covid related - kept us scared I guess) - now coroners are investigating as it "may not be Covid related"

Don't get me wrong - Retail should open, our PM should visit the largest city (if it was a cyclone or other disaster / photo shoot she would have been here in a flash) - but to now so cynically change from a "Health First" based policy for sooo long, to a vote based policy is hard to stomach.

Perhaps I am just too jaded now having been force fed so many half truths and drip fed updates. For me, its just another day in lockdown paradise - great weather to enjoy it though!
    There is nothing coincidental with the COVID Queen Cindy.

Guru

A plebiscite vote was held on August 19, 1934 brought Hitler a 90 percent majority.

Yawn to your first point. ...
    Lest we forget....Free and fair in 1934 in Germany? Hitler had "assumed" Hindenburg's position on Hindenburg's death. So he was already acting as Chancellor and President. He just wanted the people to vote for "this arrangement" in a plebiscite. So he arranged that - and the people were "encouraged" to vote for that as a fait accompli. My guess is that acting "according to conscience" in a "free and fair" way in that era, would not have put food on the table or brought confidence of surviving to see your next birthday.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...anders-pm-says

"Covid-19 live: Parliament protest 'not representative of the vast bulk of New Zealanders', PM says"

Nah Cindy, they're just the ones in Wellington - wait until you get to Auckland.