sharetrader
Page 396 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 2963463863923933943953963973983994004064464968961396 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 14320
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Could have been, but maybe not given the main thrust of the protest and participants.
    Of course, vaccination status has nothing to do with the car crash and resultant deaths.
    I only mentioned it cause some people may think less of them and their deaths if they weren't vaxxed which would be very sad.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I only mentioned it cause some people may think less of them and their deaths if they weren't vaxxed which would be very sad.
    It would be sad but people seem to latch on to the silliest linkages.

If they were vaxxed, why would they be protesting in Wellington?

Sad truth is that they were most probably unvaxxed and protesting about the vaccine mandate for the teaching profession.

In any case, may they RIP.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    If they were vaxxed, why would they be protesting in Wellington?

Sad truth is that they were most probably unvaxxed and protesting about the vaccine mandate for the teaching profession.

In any case, may they RIP.
    Many people that are vaxxed are still angry at Cindy's vaccine mandate, if or when I get vaxxed I will probably feel more angst not less toward the current Govt, coercion by stealth doesn't produce good feelings.

Many people that are vaxxed are still angry at Cindy's vaccine mandate, if or when I get vaxxed I will probably feel more angst not less toward the current Govt, coercion by stealth doesn't produce good feelings.
    It’s all about balance of probability.

Driving all the way to Wellington to protest meant they felt very strongly about something which affected them directly.

They are dead and couldn’t care a hoot what anyone or anybody thinks better or worse of them. If they believe in the afterlife, it’s what their God think of them that matters.

Legend

And unless or until you do get vaccinated would you either keep to yourself, well away from all other humans, and carry or wear an obvious sign indicating you are not vaccinated to warn others who might inadvertently stray into close proximity of you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    And unless or until you do get vaccinated would you either keep to yourself, well away from all other humans, and carry or wear an obvious sign indicating you are not vaccinated to warn others who might inadvertently stray into close proximity of you.
    Sorry but no cigar there, just living my life as normal at this point and not shy of telling anyone my vax status which includes family/friends and clients, none of them to date really give a toss including the 40 people that came to my 60th b-day party a month ago(All rules were followed according to L2 settings)
    Last edited by couta1; 10-11-2021 at 02:23 PM.

Legend

Sorry but no cigar there, just living my life as normal at this point and not shy of telling anyone my vax status which includes family/friends and clients, none of them to date really give a toss including the 40 people that came to my 60th b-day party a month ago(All rules were followed according to L2 settings)
    Fair enough, but I wonder how you'd feel if thirty associates of yours contracted covid, and it turns out you were the no 1 in the chain? (Rhetorical - no answer needed.)

Yet again, this government makes pronouncements and thinks the pronouncements will automatically be actioned.

When they are not, the response from this clueless government is ‘it’s not good enough’ without taking responsibility & accountability.

And this idiot, Andrew Little, is a consistent offender.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/ldr/45542...ce-overwhelmed

Health Minister Andrew Little announced a series of changes to Managed Isolation and Quarantine (MIQ) last month that he said would see the majority of people with coronavirus treated in the community, instead of relocating them to quarantine facilities.

Little said such patients would be monitored by Healthline, with primary healthcare GPs and nurses helping with initial assessments.

But almost a month later GPs say they are monitoring increasing numbers of Covid-19 patients self-isolating at home and there needs to be more clarity over their role in managing

The PM’s flight arrangements for her visit to Auckland were apparently quite interesting

Even had a commitment to climate change message
    Last edited by winner69; 11-11-2021 at 08:03 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”