sharetrader
Page 428 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 3283784184244254264274284294304314324384785289281428 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 14320
    Guru

NZ housing wealth has increased alot though I doubt you want to see taxes on that.

Not really interested in fixing problems are you. Not a single idea/solution offered.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 27-11-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Dumb mathematics as per usual from an indoctrinated COVID Cindy devotee.
    Sometimes I wonder what you plan to achieve with your name calling?

I guess while one can recognise nasty bullies by their liberal use of revolting terms for others, and while some of these bullies make their way through to the top of the National party in NZ or the GoP in the US ... it still does not mean that this is acceptable behaviour. As well, we just saw one of these bullies crashing. Felt good.

What is in it for you in behaving consistently as nasty as Trump or Collins? Are you a secret fan? Maybe a closet admirer of Trump?

Any chance you could revert to playing the ball instead of kicking others? Your language is childish, but still just revolting.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

This Labour gov't is so unreliable on everything. Yeah, Jacinda should just resign.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/3...a-tech-project

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    NZ housing wealth has increased alot though I doubt you want to see taxes on that.

Not really interested in fixing problems are you. Not a single idea/solution offered.
    And it’s a case of one failed excuse after another failed excuse, and yet another from you.

Just try answering the question of how much NZ Super has increased over the same period debt increased by $72 billion. Since you are the one indoctrinated enough to bring it up.
    Last edited by Balance; 27-11-2021 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Sometimes I wonder what you plan to achieve with your name calling?

I guess while one can recognise nasty bullies by their liberal use of revolting terms for others, and while some of these bullies make their way through to the top of the National party in NZ or the GoP in the US ... it still does not mean that this is acceptable behaviour. As well, we just saw one of these bullies crashing. Felt good.

What is in it for you in behaving consistently as nasty as Trump or Collins? Are you a secret fan? Maybe a closet admirer of Trump?

Any chance you could revert to playing the ball instead of kicking others? Your language is childish, but still just revolting.
    I call it as I see it.

Only indoctrinated COVID Cindy devotees would come out with the lame excuses they regularly come up with and there’s none as pathetic and lame as some of those on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    This Labour gov't is so unreliable on everything. Yeah, Jacinda should just resign.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/3...a-tech-project
    They are doing all this for the first time, and yes, they make a lot of mistakes (like most humans when they do something for the first time). I agree as well, some of their mistakes could have been avoided using a bit more analysis instead of applying too much populism.

Not sure however about your proposed solution. What alternative would you offer? National is not even able to manage and behave itself - how would they run a country while playing their internal "Games of Thrones"?

As long as our opposition is a heap of power hungry and self-serving narcissists without regard to the well being of the country, Jacinda might be the best person we have to run our country. Better be kind to her ;
    ----

I call it as I see it.

Only indoctrinated COVID Cindy devotees would come out with the lame excuses they regularly come up with and there’s none as pathetic and lame as some of those on this site.
    Well, I don't know. I just notice that you start to demonstrate more and more of the same traits we both found despicable when we used to appraise Donald Trump.

Did you notice that as well ... or is your sight in that direction somewhat impaired?
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 27-11-2021 at 11:29 AM.
    ----

Is it you, Donald?
    You are happy to suffer fools.

I don’t and I don’t have to as you seem to need to.

You are happy to suffer fools.

I don’t and I don’t have to as you seem to need to.
    I wise man once said all people are fools for most of the time. This is true as well for you and me :

I guess the trick is to learn to live with this reality and balance risks and opportunities accordingly.

If you are in need for a lunch and the alternative is either getting beans from a neighbor or going hungry, than it might not be the wisest thing to complain in the most colourful language that you don't like beans and that you hate the neighbor anyway.

Better do something positive with your life ... grow potatoes!
    ----

I wise man once said all people are fools for most of the time. This is true as well for you and me :

I guess the trick is to learn to live with this reality and balance risks and opportunities accordingly.

If you are in need for a lunch and the alternative is either getting beans from a neighbor or going hungry, than it might not be the wisest thing to complain in the most colourful language that you don't like beans and that you hate the neighbor anyway.

Better do something positive with your life ... grow potatoes!
    One thing I have observed over the years is that if one suffers fools too easily & often enough, one becomes the fool.

In life, always give yourself the option of being able to tell anyone to ‘get fxxked’ or ‘drop dead’.
    Last edited by Balance; 27-11-2021 at 12:41 PM.