sharetrader
Page 447 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547947 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 14320
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Mistress of Spin caught in her own web - hoodwinking NZers about following health expert advice when it suits her and revealed to reject the advice when it does not.

And the revelation came out because of a court case brought by Whanau Ora against MOH!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...order-in-place

Newly published Ministry of Health advice from Director-General of Health Dr Ashley Bloomfield said there was no justification to keep the city’s hard border in place when the nation moved into the new framework, at the time expected to be around mid-December.

He also wrote “a requirement for testing and vaccination certificates to leave Auckland would direct resources away from where they are most needed, particularly given the high practical cost of enforcement”.

….. Bloomfield’s November 11 advice, published now as part of a Waitangi Tribunal hearing into the Government’s pandemic response.
    This misses an important point.
    The Govt should have followed MoH advice and not gone to the new framework in Auckland until all 3 DHBs at 90% fully vaxxed.
    Auckland wouldn't have the freedoms that they have now.
    Then the rest of the country at 90% - not until late next month.
    Then they could have opened the Auckland border as per MoH advice - a couple of weeks from now.

Using the settings as they have Aucklanders are freer than they would have been.
    I wouldn't expect you to understand this though.

As insightful a cartoon as you can get of Cindy :

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    P.M's Xmas wish list ---

Attachment 13308

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...3GSSLE7YLLIYY/

One of the Maori cabal controlling Cindy saying whatever he likes, and doing whatever he likes - because Cindy is a weak, clueless & useless leader manipulated and good only for her spinning.

A real leader will not put up with that kind of language and certainly not the garbage from one of the other cabal, Davidson, about pakeha & white society being responsible for Maori becoming child abusers, violence & sexual.
    Last edited by Balance; 10-12-2021 at 08:09 AM.

Guru

Smoking ban -- I'm surprised imBalance hasn't spoke up against this within minutes of the decision being made.

I think its a bad move, both cannibas and tobacco should be legal (albiet regulated, taxed and with health campaigns).

Guru

Plus it's another revenue stream for criminals like cannibas is today.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Smoking ban -- I'm surprised imBalance hasn't spoke up against this within minutes of the decision being made.

I think its a bad move, both cannibas and tobacco should be legal (albiet regulated, taxed and with health campaigns).
    Cannabis I can agree with as it has a low health impact (lower than alcohol) but tobacco is just bad.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Cannabis I can agree with as it has a low health impact (lower than alcohol) but tobacco is just bad.
    I applaud the move on tobacco but I did vote for cannibals reform.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Plus it's another revenue stream for criminals like cannibas is today.
    But Dairies will miss out
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/ind...ers-group-says
    I like this bit
    Dairy and Business Owners Group chairman Sunny Kaushal​ said dairy owners wanted to be part of the solution, but the Government had not listened to them.
    “We all want a smoke-free New Zealand, but destroying dairies and lives and families in the process is not the way. That would happen,” he said.

“The dairies today do depend on cigarette sales to some extent because they are linked with a lot of what we sell.
    So we all want to be smoke-free (ie don't smoke or therefore sell cigarettes) but Dairies will lose income so they want to still sell cigarettes - smoke-free and selling cigarettes are mutual exclusive by definition).

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    I applaud the move on tobacco but I did vote for cannibals reform.
    Reforming cannibals is a worthy cause. Hopefully it is not a full time job, though it should come with decent hazard pay.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Reforming cannibals is a worthy cause. Hopefully it is not a full time job, though it should come with decent hazard pay.
    I wonder how you qualify for the position. Do they have a taste-tester?