sharetrader
Page 465 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475515565965 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 14320
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BDL View Post
    Oh, I forgot, you want to bring in laws that will give land ownership to one race..... that sound fair.....
    If you are referring to me, Nope. However, refer to my post that brought you to your conclusion. Ascendancy can come about over time through various factors...

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Which part of NZ being unprepared for the delta outbreak do you not get?

Which part of Auckland suffering through the long lockdown do you not get?

Which part of debt piling up at $1 billion a week do you not get?

NZ has so many natural advantages (an island, low population density) - all squandered by a complacent and incompetent government preoccupied with spin and divisive policies.
    But Balance apparently none of that matters. The only 2 numbers people are allowed to focus on is "new daily cases" and "deaths WITH COVID".

Forget about all the things you correctly point out, the unnecessary misery inflicted on hundreds of thousands of families, not to menion the huge death tolls on the roads & in the water. But they donīt count.
    Stay focused on the COVID scaremongering !

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    But Balance apparently none of that matters. The only 2 numbers people are allowed to focus on is "new daily cases" and "deaths WITH COVID".

Forget about all the things you correctly point out, the unnecessary misery inflicted on hundreds of thousands of families, not to menion the huge death tolls on the roads & in the water. But they donīt count.
    Stay focused on the COVID scaremongering !
    Brainwashed by the spin mistress and scared to submission by her relentless BS - that's the lot now of the brain dead who voted Clueless Cindy & her team of nincompoops to wreck havoc on NZ.

Brainwashed by the spin mistress and scared to submission by her relentless BS - that's the lot now of the brain dead who voted Clueless Cindy & her team of nincompoops to wreck havoc on NZ.
    Come on Balance - Don't hold back for the sake of courtesy or promotion of a civilised discourse - tell us what you really think!

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Come on Balance - Don't hold back for the sake of courtesy or promotion of a civilised discourse - tell us what you really think!
    Fair enough then for you to enlighten us what Cindy & her team have delivered to NZ of the huge promises they made to get elected.

Start with child poverty, Kiwibuild, cost of living, kind society, racial harmony.

Fair enough then for you to enlighten us what Cindy & her team have delivered to NZ of the huge promises they made to get elected.

Start with child poverty, Kiwibuild, cost of living, kind society, racial harmony.
    Nah - As far as I'm concerned, your behavior on this and other threads disqualifies you as an arbiter of what is "fair enough". What I conclude is that you are not actually interested in a reasonable discussion, and that anyone posting anything to the left of Atilla the Hun will be personally abused and denigrated as "clueless" , "braindead", "a paid Labour shill", a liar or worse (especially if they are advancing an argument not covered by the current opposition's "talking points".

Nah - As far as I'm concerned, your behavior on this and other threads disqualifies you as an arbiter of what is "fair enough". What I conclude is that you are not actually interested in a reasonable discussion, and that anyone posting anything to the left of Atilla the Hun will be personally abused and denigrated as "clueless" , "braindead", "a paid Labour shill", a liar or worse (especially if they are advancing an argument not covered by the current opposition's "talking points".
    A long winded answer to something simple.

Just write that you are unable to defend the indefensible - that’s the long and short of how pathetic this government has been at delivering on the huge promises it made.

10,000 homes promised a year = delivered less than 500 a year!
    Last edited by Balance; 10-01-2022 at 02:39 PM.

Guru

Sums up Balance perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Remember when our Left wing media were screaming every single day about a 'Housing Crisis'?

This was prior to 2017.

It must have been all sorted out I guess....
    It's now left to the cartoonists to accurately relate where the housing crisis is at.

The rest of the media have had their mouths & hands stuffed with taxpayers' $$$.

Last edited by Balance; 10-01-2022 at 06:03 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Remember when our Left wing media were screaming every single day about a 'Housing Crisis'?

This was prior to 2017.

It must have been all sorted out I guess....
    Try a search on a favourite search engine. I am not sure about every day, but there are still umpteen items published on NZ news sites - just as many as when the Nats were the ones ignoring the unfolding supply and price crisis. (Perhaps undertaking meaningful policy changes to try to solve this crisis would not appeal to the majority of the electorate that actually bothers to vote?)

"News" Items on housing anguish/burgeoning house prices catch clicks and sell advertising. Neither right wing or left wing media would want miss out on that...