sharetrader
Page 470 of 1431 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474480520570970 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 14308

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Probably like the last desperate case I read - turned out well and the article was just jumping the gun.
    No time frame given for what responses have or haven't been given (except that the accident happened 3 days ago).
    Being proactive in pulling heart strings I suppose.
    Or maybe not, just speculation by you dobby41 to shift blame somewhere else. Typical Labour strategy.

The point is, why has it got to this point. "Be kind" is just a mindless mantra.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Once was enough.

westerly
    Not wrong, a mud rag,with whale oil involved for one,remember dirty politics !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BDL View Post
    Or maybe not, just speculation by you dobby41 to shift blame somewhere else. Typical Labour strategy.

The point is, why has it got to this point. "Be kind" is just a mindless mantra.
    Label as you wish.
    Fact - accident on Tuesday.
    Fact - no mention in the article of what response (if any) they have had so far.
    Fact - the last case I read turned out OK because the process worked and the 'moan' was pre-emptive.
    So an answer to your question (What the heck is this "be kind" bunch of wallies Labour government up to?? ) is - no one is any the wiser from the article.
    The point is - no one is wiser as to whether they are being kind or not but you'd be happy to jump in boots and all.

Label as you wish.
    Fact - accident on Tuesday.
    Fact - no mention in the article of what response (if any) they have had so far.
    Fact - the last case I read turned out OK because the process worked and the 'moan' was pre-emptive.
    So an answer to your question (What the heck is this "be kind" bunch of wallies Labour government up to?? ) is - no one is any the wiser from the article.
    The point is - no one is wiser as to whether they are being kind or not but you'd be happy to jump in boots and all.
    So why no follow up from Labour to dispute these facts. Did the reporter not check with them?
    You are just speculating, "nothing to see here", based on nothing.
    You are too quick to defend when YOU have not got the facts.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BDL View Post
    So why no follow up from Labour to dispute these facts. Did the reporter not check with them?
    You are just speculating, "nothing to see here", based on nothing.
    You are too quick to defend when YOU have not got the facts.
    For a start I didn't really defend - just pointed out a few facts (you are correct that I don't know, any more than you, what is going on here but I don't jump to conclusions).
    "Why hasn't the Govt disputed these facts?" - they don't play that game, and which facts are you talking about?
    The only ones given are that the person has the accident on Tuesday and appears to have applied for an emergency MIQ spot.
    There are no other facts given.

For a start I didn't really defend - just pointed out a few facts (you are correct that I don't know, any more than you, what is going on here but I don't jump to conclusions).
    "Why hasn't the Govt disputed these facts?" - they don't play that game, and which facts are you talking about?
    The only ones given are that the person has the accident on Tuesday and appears to have applied for an emergency MIQ spot.
    There are no other facts given.
    But you did jump to conclusions by stating "nothing to see here"
    Know one seems to know for some reason.....??
    You are too quick to defend with no facts, just blind faith in this government. That is dangerous ground.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-...B4FZ2LBFRKPZI/

Treasury best estimate - $8 billion economic cost from
    Auckland lockdown.

No thanks to Cindy’s clueless & incompetent slow rollout of the vaccine program - from first in the queue to last in the queue.

Instead of the series with the Aussies, maybe we can do something virtually with the Chinese and North Koreans instead?

What a laughing stock New Zealand has become.
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...prepared-again

And omicron shows this clueless government led by a Spin Mistress has been caught unprepared (again).

Been too busy thinking of the largesse they are going to bestow on their voter base in 2023, using ever more debt for future generations to shoulder.

Ey Balance …you going to the wedding

I didn’t get an invite
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”