sharetrader
Page 477 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527577977 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 14316

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Perhaps FP is hankering after a patriarchal power structure in which subservient groups have no redress.
    Perhaps - but perhaps he regards those issues as irrelevant in terms of making moral judgments about behavior - and perhaps he actually holds himself to the same standard ALL the time. I've met a few.

Very few!

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Leaving aside the sexism - Take a moment to remember situations where there was a big imbalance of power and it was you that was over the barrel. Did you apply the same somewhat rigid judgments to your own behavior?

In my experience most people don't.
    Anyone in senior positions know and understand restraint of trade. It is very very common practice to take & enjoy ‘gardening leave’ as is commonly referred to for the prescribed restraint period when one leaves one job to another within the same field or industry.

So you have no idea of what you are writing about (as usual) when one lives in the real world rather than your make believe paradise.
    Last edited by Balance; 25-01-2022 at 09:01 AM.

It's just not credible that o'brien signed a contract, potentially for millions of $ (over time - not p.a.) without having a legal eye giving it the OK. And for H White to support o'brien by suggesting a law change is such poor optics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Smith View Post
    It's just not credible that o'brien signed a contract, potentially for millions of $ (over time - not p.a.) without having a legal eye giving it the OK. And for H White to support o'brien by suggesting a law change is such poor optics.
    But of course!

The Labour Party does not want to have Cindy's favorite media lapdog out of action for any period of time, let alone for 3 whole months.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

So you have no idea of what you are writing about (as usual) when one lives in the real world rather than your make believe paradise.
    I have been engaged as a paid representative acting as an Employment Advocate in more than 300 cases over the last twenty years and given free advice to another 5-600 enquirers. How many cases have you taken?

Relax - I don't expect you to withdraw and/or apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I have been engaged as a paid representative acting as an Employment Advocate in more than 300 cases over the last twenty years and given free advice to another 5-600 enquirers. How many cases have you taken?

Relax - I don't expect you to withdraw and/or apologise.
    What's there to apologize?

There're good advocates vs lousy advocates - quality vs quantity.

Your musings so far on Tova's case shows just how out of touch with the real world you must be. I pity your enquirers but knowing the sort of people that they are, they deserve you.
    Last edited by Balance; 25-01-2022 at 12:39 PM.

Guru

You are seriously suggesting that this* :

is the equivalent of the broken promises and failed undertakings of Clueless Cindy & her team of incompetents?
    The broken promise from you was later when to said you would delete the post but didn't.
    Which bit of going back on a promise don't you get?

* Find one poster on this forum who did not have a good chuckle over the posting, knowing full well that you would never write that even though they agree that's exactly how you think.
    For your information, and you know this, there were many posters that wanted you banned for posting false quotes.
    It is obvious to all that you have no honour or integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    The broken promise from you was later when to said you would delete the post but didn't.
    Which bit of going back on a promise don't you get?

For your information, and you know this, there were many posters that wanted you banned for posting false quotes.
    It is obvious to all that you have no honour or integrity.
    Garbage.

As usual from one of Clueless Cindy’s hapless helpers. Any outcry would only ever come from the Labour cancel brigade who cannot handle the truth.

And, Refer me to the posting which offends your lack of sense of humour (# which I could not locate) and I will delete it.
    Last edited by Balance; 25-01-2022 at 02:48 PM.

Guru

Garbage.

As usual from one of Clueless Cindy’s hapless helpers.

Refer me to the posting (# which I could not locate) and I will delete it.
    You couldn't locate it - you just posted a copy of the post above (4748)??
    2022-01-25 14_48_56-Window.jpg
    I don't know the original post number now but given you posted at 4748 you must.
    You seem to struggle to keep track of what you are doing.

What's there to apologize?

There're good advocates vs lousy advocates - quality vs quantity.

Your musings so far on Tova's case shows just how out of touch with the real world you must be. I pity your enquirers but knowing the sort of people that they are, they deserve you.
    Vintage Balance - with the milk of human kindness by the quart in every vein!