sharetrader
Page 500 of 1433 FirstFirst ... 4004504904964974984995005015025035045105506001000 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 14322
    Guru

Thu, Jan 27 : The first 1News Kantar Public poll for 2022 showed party support for Labour down one to 40%, National up four to 32%, ACT down three to 11%, while the Green Party was steady on 9%.

.....and now here comes the Lefty poll a very short time later, with convenient findings that redudiate the earlier poll and allow left wing trolls to gloat on social media and boost their own morale. Surely the absurd differences between these polls warrant some further scrutiny, rather than just breathlessly reporting them as if they are entirely accurate on each occassion that this happens.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    The Newshub / Reid Research poll always trends hard Left with this latest one showing ACT apparently down a whopping 8 percentage points,
    ....ACT is down TO 8% - which is a whopping 50%.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    ....ACT is down TO 8% - which is a whopping 50%.
    The Reid Research poll is a c-rap left wing poll which comes out after the 1News Kantar poll and is just another of the dirty tricks designed to hoodwink Nzers, and of course our left wing media always trumpets the Reid Research poll as you'd expect.

Guru

The boomers are gradually losing control.

Europe has turned left and Aussie may follow soon.

Legend

The Reid Research poll is a c-rap left wing poll which comes out after the 1News Kantar poll and is just another of the dirty tricks designed to hoodwink Nzers, and of course our left wing media always trumpets the Reid Research poll as you'd expect.
    I think both polling outfits make a genuine attempt to call it right.
    This article touches on some of the difficulties.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...l-poll-results

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    I think both polling outfits make a genuine attempt to call it right.
    This article touches on some of the difficulties.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...l-poll-results
    Interesting comment seen on a blog site. Push polling with a negative slant. Charming. Will be all above board according to Fungus and Panda -

I was contacted by Reid who were commissioned by Newshub. It asked the standard ‘who do you prefer’ and ‘how do you rate’ questions regarding Ardern & Luxon. Then I got a biased rogue question: ‘Mr Luxon says that abortion is tantamount to murder. Does that make you more likely to vote National, less likely or have no effect?’. Of course I replied ‘no effect,’. The irritating point is that no equivalent rogue question was posed concerning Ardern.

Legend

Interesting comment seen on a blog site. Push polling with a negative slant. Charming. Will be all above board according to Fungus and Panda -

I was contacted by Reid who were commissioned by Newshub. It asked the standard ‘who do you prefer’ and ‘how do you rate’ questions regarding Ardern & Luxon. Then I got a biased rogue question: ‘Mr Luxon says that abortion is tantamount to murder. Does that make you more likely to vote National, less likely or have no effect?’. Of course I replied ‘no effect,’. The irritating point is that no equivalent rogue question was posed concerning Ardern.
    No. Fungus does not see that as a fair and reasonable question. I should have qualified my comment by adding 'as far as I have seen ..........both outfits make a genuine attempt.......etc'

Dilettante

That is very interesting if true and makes the poll a total waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    That is very interesting if true and makes the poll a total waste of time.
    If the order of the questions is as reported, the answers to the questions before what LN calls the "rogue" are unaffected.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    If the order of the questions is as reported, the answers to the questions before what LN calls the "rogue" are unaffected.
    A question like that has no place in a serious political poll.