sharetrader
Page 521 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 214214715115175185195205215225235245255315716211021 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 14320

Wonder how Cindy & her pet duck are going to react to this. Turn on the fire hydrants and wish the water will wash this development away?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/kiw...W7GTYUBIZRHXY/

‘Kiwi sailing icon Sir Russell Coutts has revealed he plans to travel to Wellington to join those protesting against the Government's pandemic measures, calling the country's current rules "irrational".’

From Sir Russell Coutts’ :

I'm heading to Wellington next week to join the protest. It's the first time I've ever felt compelled to join a protest.

I'm not anti-vaccine (I'm vaccinated) but I'm definitely against forced vaccinations.

I'm also strongly opposed to the ever increasing erosion of our human rights and the growing limitations on our freedom of choice. I believe in having the freedom to be able to question so-called "expert" opinion.

I'm against discrimination and the "them and us" society that is being promoted by our current political leaders.

I'm against creating different rights, laws and privileges based on Race.

I'm also against the irrational Covid rules that are currently being mandated in New Zealand, a few examples being;

- The 10 day quarantine that still remains for international travel.
    - The absurd rules where our kids (vaccinated and unvaccinated) can sit in the same classroom and play sport together inside the school yard, yet are prohibited from playing sport together outside the school yard.
    - The absurd rules that prohibit two young unvaccinated brothers, living in the same household, from sailing together in a sailing competition because they would be within two metres of each other while sailing their boat.
    - The rules that require one to put on a mask to walk to and from the bathroom inside a restaurant when masks have already been removed while eating and drinking.
    - The contradictory rules that allow unvaccinated people to take a domestic flight (with a negative Covid test) but prohibit a young unvaccinated kid from competing in their sport (outside school).
    - The fact that our kids are forced to wear masks at school (even when it's well known that the surgical masks most of them are wearing are highly ineffective).

Finally and perhaps most important, I'm against the fact that some of our mainstream media have received payment from the New Zealand government conditional on them promoting government policy, propaganda and spin.

So yes, I'll be joining the protest in Wellington.
    Last edited by Balance; 17-02-2022 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Does any one understand Panda's posts?
    This one was very clear to understand and so true it deserves to be repeated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    I doubt this forum is representative of the population.

Most NZers will disagree with the often out of touch views on display here by an older demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    This one was very clear to understand and so true it deserves to be repeated.
    Truth from panda? Like Luxon not paying any tax or Whanau Ora was set up by National to win Maori votes?

You can choose to be gullible but you should keep that to yourself.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...relogic-report

Housing affordability at all time low, thanks to Clueless Cindy & her nincompoops.

State housing waiting list at 25,000 and growing by the day.

Did Cindy not promise affordable housing (& be kind, transparent & accountable) as her election promise?

Her words & promises are not worth a bucket of warm spit.

Guru

Cindy has consistently sided with asset owners, refusing to let them bear any risk in a market that should be subject to the usual market forces with prices moving up and down.

It's the height of stupidity to continue to inflate a bubble just because you are seeking the votes of greedy people who don't believe they should be subject to risk.

Trouble is coming for Cindy as renters finally realise that prices have pushed home ownership out of their reach no matter how many gimmicks the government comes up with to 'get them on the ladder'. And trouble is coming from another quarter as heavily indebted asset owners start to get squeezed by rising interest rates & rising inflation; prices have fallen slighty - are we on the edge of a precipice? One thing is for sure: the greedy people who expect prices to always go up will not be blaming themselves for any adverse outcome, they will blame the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...relogic-report

Housing affordability at all time low, thanks to Clueless Cindy & her nincompoops.

State housing waiting list at 25,000 and growing by the day.

Did Cindy not promise affordable housing (& be kind, transparent & accountable) as her election promise?

Her words & promises are not worth a bucket of warm spit.
    Somebody pointed out that more tents/structures have gone up at Parliament last week than Govt have built in last 4 years ..... maybe an end to the housing crisis is near
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Somebody pointed out that more tents/structures have gone up at Parliament last week than Govt have built in last 4 years ..... maybe an end to the housing crisis is near
    We can only hope they're fully insulated to required standard.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    We can only hope they're fully insulated to required standard.
    You take pink bats with you on a camping trip?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    You take pink bats with you on a camping trip?
    I can assure you there is not one single tent pitched on my property that doesn't meet govt. required standards.

Legend

The media doesn't appear to carry any new Spins from the Great Spindy today

Have they finally woken up ?

Things must be getting very serious, with no answers at all

Covid spinning wildly out of control too with almost 2K new infections

Time for this incompetent Govt to face a Vote of No Confidence or step down ?

What's next ?