sharetrader
Page 547 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 474474975375435445455465475485495505515575976471047 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 14320
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    It would perhaps be useful if you would set out what you believe these rules are. I (for one) have no idea what you are talking about.
    'Rules' in the loose sense, rather than formal rules, as I am sure is widely understood by most when speaking of or being told to 'play by the rules'. Perhaps for the thick I should have used the similar meaning, common phrase, 'play the game'. Obviously I am talking about convention, standard practise. Most people, admittedly not all, would realise the option 'reply with quote' is there so you can reply with the quote, or the relavent portion of the quote.
    Somewhere on this site there is bound to be an explanation or instruction for you to seek out and study.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Cost of living in decent countries like South Korea is so much lower than NZ & quality much better.
    How can you say quality is better when they live in boxes and pollution is a large problem.

Life for everyone from millionaires to an actual worker is simply much better in NZ, europe and US.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    'Rules' in the loose sense, rather than formal rules, as I am sure is widely understood by most when speaking of or being told to 'play by the rules'. Perhaps for the thick I should have used the similar meaning, common phrase, 'play the game'. Obviously I am talking about convention, standard practise. Most people, admittedly not all, would realise the option 'reply with quote' is there so you can reply with the quote, or the relavent portion of the quote.
    Somewhere on this site there is bound to be an explanation or instruction for you to seek out and study.
    I can be an arrogant prick at times, but I try hard to get over myself and keep it under control. You should too.

So your "rules" are that everyone should quote the posts they are replying to. Some do, some don't, some do sometimes, so I don't think we have any broad consensus on the"rules". This is not the first time you have complained about this. It might be easier to simply unblock the people you have put on "ignore".

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    How can you say quality is better when they live in boxes and pollution is a large problem.

Life for everyone from millionaires to an actual worker is simply much better in NZ, europe and US.
    Pollution in Korea?

Have you actually been to Korea?

As for boxes, they don’t have tens of thousands of people living in the streets and in emergency housing along with 24,000 (200% more than
    2017 and growing) on the housing waiting list like in NZ under Cindy’s affordable housing election promise.

Freaking Cindy & her nincompoops could not even manage to build 5% of the 100,000 houses promised under Kiwibuild. Monumental FAIL.
    Last edited by Balance; 10-03-2022 at 03:11 PM.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-...T5UTOCYKO5654/

Over 10 fold increase in unpaid rents under Cindy’s state housing policies.

And she said yesterday that her government is not wasteful in spending taxpayers’ funds. She obviously forgot about the $56m spent on the brain dead Auckland cycle bridge proposal, $120m marae upgrade program, $65m Pike ‘bring the boys home’ River (not) and $360m special allocation to Maori vaccination program.

Then, there’s the $2.7m to teach the Mongrel Mob how to be better drug dealers.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...lance-of-power

National has overtaken Labour in a TV poll for the first time since the start of the pandemic.

Momentum is all with National while Clueless Cindy looks like she just swallowed some of her own BS and it's spinning in her mouth?

Last edited by Balance; 10-03-2022 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Tis when comments are attributed to some nutter you have blocked. It's not that hard to play by the rules.
    You have balance on ignore? most entertaining poster on sharetrader?

westerly

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    You have balance on ignore? most entertaining poster on sharetrader?

westerly
    From one Labour shill to another :

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    What happened where?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/claire...3DRYIHHXQCAXU/

That is a massive shift in just four months. And once a new leader gets momentum, it tends to snowball as Ardern herself knows. People like to back a winner.

The breakdown of how people voted in that question contained a number that should worry Labour: Luxon had won Auckland. Fifty-one per cent of those in the key battleground of the biggest city had chosen Luxon.

The other worrying thing for Labour is that while Luxon's early ground came from taking votes back from Act, National is now eating into Labour's support as well. The National-Act grouping were a smidgen ahead of the Labour-Green grouping.

Last edited by Balance; 10-03-2022 at 07:46 PM.

In the latest TV1 poll, Labour leader Jacinda Ardern is down 1 point to 34 per cent, almost half of the 62% she enjoyed in 2020.

Most NZers are now waking up to what kind of leader she really is.

Last edited by Balance; 10-03-2022 at 08:03 PM.