sharetrader
Page 560 of 1431 FirstFirst ... 604605105505565575585595605615625635645706106601060 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 14308
    Dilettante

Is there an industry that is not in a crisis in this country after the craziness of shutting NZ totally away from the World for 18 months ?https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...acist-shortage

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Good that Clueless Cindy has something she claims to be proud of and is moved:

https://www.1news.co.nz/2022/03/17/a...ry-curriculum/

Pity she is not moved when she goes through the huge (and now, we know as empty) promises she made of :

Instead she is only moved by divisive and racist policies as well as being a pro-criminal government.

Oh, as well as being a Class A spinner.

Last edited by Balance; 24-03-2022 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Is there an industry that is not in a crisis in this country after the craziness of shutting NZ totally away from the World for 18 months ?https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...acist-shortage
    Crisis? What crisis?

Cindy is spending almost all of her time doing her strip tease and talking about COVID, rather than on how her incompetent nincompoop government is going to sort out the numerous crisis & disasters as a result of her gross mismanagement :

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/live-c...KNAEXOQZ2NTII/

Jacinda Ardern is young and female: Is that why some people have a problem with her?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/jacinda-ardern-is-young-and-female-is-that-why-some-people-have-a-problem-with-her-john-macdonald/5VCTPUHNSWCGGNKB5FAZFTHLQQ/

“But never have you heard me say some of the terrible things that get said about the Prime Minister. And you never will – and not just Jacinda Ardern, any prime minister. Any person actually when it comes down to it.
    But some people feel so compelled to crucify her with words, and I try on a daily basis to work out why.

Well, I think that, even though it's 2022, a fair amount of people in this country still can't cope with the fact that we have a young female Prime Minister. Emphasis on the young. Because I know we've had female prime ministers before – but neither of them were as young as Jacinda Ardern.

And I do think there are people in this country who still think the only person who should be running a country is a white middle-aged guy in a suit.

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    Jacinda Ardern is young and female: Is that why some people have a problem with her?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/jacinda-ardern-is-young-and-female-is-that-why-some-people-have-a-problem-with-her-john-macdonald/5VCTPUHNSWCGGNKB5FAZFTHLQQ/

“But never have you heard me say some of the terrible things that get said about the Prime Minister. And you never will – and not just Jacinda Ardern, any prime minister. Any person actually when it comes down to it.
    But some people feel so compelled to crucify her with words, and I try on a daily basis to work out why.

Well, I think that, even though it's 2022, a fair amount of people in this country still can't cope with the fact that we have a young female Prime Minister. Emphasis on the young. Because I know we've had female prime ministers before – but neither of them were as young as Jacinda Ardern.

And I do think there are people in this country who still think the only person who should be running a country is a white middle-aged guy in a suit.
    Funny that. At the last election a majority of the voters elevated her to government with a strong majority, but in a few months the polls suggest that many thousands have become misogynistic ageist racists. And Jon Macdonald is the same twerp who propounds that the government (who cant run much well) should start a supermarket.

Really. It's got nothing to do with the PM being female, male, young, old, bald, blonde haired, one legged or any other description. It's got everything to with the promise of being an open government and delivering on a host of promises that they haven't and clearly can't.

To be honest the early pandemic response was excellent being health driven and largely non political. Now though it's completely political with no health considerations. Recent announcements make a complete farce of the vaccine mandates that resulted in people losing jobs just weeks ago.

Dilettante

Pretty desperate stuff moka to try to justify the fact that she has become unpopular, due to her inability to execute/implement any of her big promises and mishandling almost everything she touches.
    As Bill said above, she was voted in with a clear majority, the only PM to get such overwhelming support under MMP. So that claim of sexism and ageism does not stand any scrutiny !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Pretty desperate stuff moka to try to justify the fact that she has become unpopular, due to her inability to execute/implement any of her big promises and mishandling almost everything she touches.
    As Bill said above, she was voted in with a clear majority, the only PM to get such overwhelming support under MMP. So that claim of sexism and ageism does not stand any scrutiny !
    Maybe due to a pandemic and major supply chain issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    But you believe that those who are/were infected with omicron should be thankful to Cindy & her nincompoop ministers for allowing it into NZ.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    This excuse for absolutely everything that has gone wrong and there is a lot to choose from, is wearing a bit thin.
    So the Government couldn't build houses, couldn't do anything about homelessness, couldn't do anything about mental health except pump out money for zero result, couldn't add ICU beds, couldn't allow essential workers into the country but foreign DJs were ok and on and on and on it goes. All due to a pandemic. Another Tui please.