sharetrader
Page 569 of 1433 FirstFirst ... 694695195595655665675685695705715725735796196691069 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 14329

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I don't know how to research it empirically, and I doubt you will be convinced no matter what I say - but betcha moko kauae are Negatively correlated with beneficiary status.
    Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    As are heavily, or visibly tattoed non-maoris. Common sense should tell you they have made themselves less attractive to employers. It is blind to NOT see a connection between facial adornments of any kind, and unemployment.
    It certainly isn't racist.
    Similarly many employers will have a 'dress-code', known only to themselves, but we all make judgements on what we see.
    You have misunderstood my post. My experience leads me to believe that wahine with moko are less likely to become beneficiaries than those without.

Advanced Member

Yes, there could be something in the theory.

Witness Debbie Packer, and striped tiger Rawiri Waititi.

Every time I see him. I want to say miouw, instead of kiora.
    Last edited by Getty; 30-03-2022 at 05:24 PM.

Cindy cannot help herself - here's her spinning and denying as usual, even in matters of life or death with breast cancer.

Jacinda Ardern said cancer diagnoses are meeting expectations - but those working on the frontline disagree. Breast Cancer Foundation says that's not true and 300 women could have cancer but not know due to delays.

"We strongly disagree [with Ardern]," CEO Ah-Leen Rayner told AM on Wednesday.
    "We've been writing to the Government for over six months now… What we know is the Breast Screening Aotearoa system was under pressure pre-COVID, but post-COVID we now know that there are 50,000 women overdue for their screening mammogram and what this means, purely on the numbers, of those 50,000 women, we estimate 300 could have cancer."

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...t-knowing.html

All because Cindy wants to be able to claim that she has managed the COVID response so very effectively.

What a disgusting woman.
    Last edited by Balance; 30-03-2022 at 03:07 PM.

And under Cindy, there’re :

No housing crisis

No cost of living crisis

No accommodation crisis

No gang violence crisis

No mental health crisis

Because she has turned them into disasters.

Advanced Member

Poto, Minister of Police, has put the brakes on again, or did she never take them off?

See NZ Herald, re impeding Mark Mitchell's scrutiny.

She has been "petulant and vindictive'.

Now how does that correlate to "being kind"?
    Last edited by Getty; 30-03-2022 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Poto, Minister of Police, has put the brakes on again, or did she never take them off?

See NZ Herald, re impeding Mark Mitchell's scrutiny.
    Cindy promised that hers would be the most transparent in NZ’s history, remember?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/police...QYNEQWE3Q3N4U/

Too busy but they have enough time & resources to transfer hundreds of cops for weeks to close down the Wellington protest?
    Last edited by Balance; 30-03-2022 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Cindy cannot help herself - here's her spinning and denying as usual, even in matters of life or death with breast cancer.

Jacinda Ardern said cancer diagnoses are meeting expectations - but those working on the frontline disagree. Breast Cancer Foundation says that's not true and 300 women could have cancer but not know due to delays.

"We strongly disagree [with Ardern]," CEO Ah-Leen Rayner told AM on Wednesday.
    "We've been writing to the Government for over six months now… What we know is the Breast Screening Aotearoa system was under pressure pre-COVID, but post-COVID we now know that there are 50,000 women overdue for their screening mammogram and what this means, purely on the numbers, of those 50,000 women, we estimate 300 could have cancer."

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...t-knowing.html

All because Cindy wants to be able to claim that she has managed the COVID response so very effectively.

What a disgusting woman.
    "What they are saying at this point is that diagnoses appear to be keeping pace with what we have seen in the past," Ardern said. "In terms of screening there's a mixture of whether or not people were coming and accessing it and its availability. I want to go away and just double check on that because the Cancer Control Agency again has highlighted that, with the exception of August last year, it has been keeping pace with what we would expect."

Read it again you disgusting man

westerly

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Yes, there could be something in the theory.

Witness Debbie Packer, and striped tiger Rawiri Waititi.

Every time I see him. I want to say miouw, instead of kiora.
    Ouch that hurt
    You mean Kia Ora don't you?

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    "What they are saying at this point is that diagnoses appear to be keeping pace with what we have seen in the past," Ardern said. "In terms of screening there's a mixture of whether or not people were coming and accessing it and its availability. I want to go away and just double check on that because the Cancer Control Agency again has highlighted that, with the exception of August last year, it has been keeping pace with what we would expect."

Read it again you disgusting man

westerly
    Why read it again? This is exactly what people on the frontline are disputing and calling the PM out on it, but you sadly once again ONLY believe the garbage from the "pulpit of truth" as spoken by the master of spin herself.

Dilettante

Yet another much talked about issue from this Government of endless inquiries comes to nothing. Just more money down the drain ! Petrol companies the next one is it ?
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/128...verrule-comcom