sharetrader
Page 597 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 974975475875935945955965975985996006016076476971097 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 14320

Quote Originally Posted by BDL View Post
    Skimmed through that as best I could, very long.

The question I think is, can you trust the CCP? Past history would say no.....
    There’s a very well known case (amongst Auckland police personnel) of a very wealthy Chinese property owner who had NZ permanent residence.

He was charged with drug trafficking in China but refused to face trial over there and was convicted in China in absentia.

NZ refused China’s extradition request so he was able to avoid sentencing.

He made a dumb mistake however of taking a holiday in a Pacific Island which has an extradition treaty with China. On arrival in said country, he was arrested at the airport and extradited to China.

His family here had to pay for his body to be sent back here for burial a few months later.

A few lessons to be learnt for NZ.
    Last edited by Balance; 25-04-2022 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I actually vote Green - but what you claimed was

And that is bull****.
    It’s a fact that this government gives millions of dollars to gangs whose purpose in existence is to terrorise, intimidate and commit crimes.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    It’s a fact that this government gives millions of dollars to gangs whose purpose in existence is to terrorise, intimidate and commit crimes.
    Is National for or against cannibas decriminalization (therefore taking away their income stream)?

Legend

Policies have no foundation in fact - says Otago University economist.

https://www.odt.co.nz/opinion/polici...undation-facts
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 25-04-2022 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Policies have no foundation in fact - says Otago University economist.

https://www.odt.co.nz/opinion/polici...undation-facts
    Repugnant how this Ardern government has to use spin (as usual) to hide the true state of unemployment (& unemployables like the criminals & gang members on benefits) in NZ :

“However, at the end of the 2021 December quarter, 106,362 Kiwis were in the work-ready Jobseeker Support programme, which is more than 60% higher than five years ago, when Labour took office.

Therefore, the ‘‘true’’ unemployment rate stands at around 6%. Add to that the increase in people ‘‘not in the labour force’’ over the past five years and the picture looks less impressive.”

No wonder businesses cannot get staff:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/bay-of-pl...HRM7TJL5LSNLY/

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    It is not a fact. As I think you already know:-

The MOH controls money from the "Proceeds of Crime" putea to fund a Charitable Trust called Hard 2 Reach which provides residential marae based meth rehab programs. They are specifically designed for gang members. The pilot was sucessful and ongoing funding is dependent on outcome measures.

It suits you to keep repeating the slander, but your "facts" are often a product of your willingness to tell any story to discredit the Government.
    Last edited by davflaws; 25-04-2022 at 12:55 PM.

The MOH controls money from the "Proceeds of Crime" putea to fund a Charitable Trust called Hard 2 Reach which provides residential marae based programs for gang members called Kahukura. The pilot was sucessful and ongoing funding is dependent on outcome measures.

It suits you to keep repeating the slander, but your "facts" are often a product of your willingness to tell any story to discredit the Government.
    Propaganda & Ardern spin which the likes of you swallow whole as usual.

“There is no cost of living crisis.”

“Kainga Ora does not have a no eviction policy.”

And this from the ones who brought you the ‘pulpit of truth’:

https://waikanaewatch.org/2021/09/25...-be-more-woke/

No money for Plunket though to keep services going but plenty for gangs & criminals & Maoris like the $120m for fixing maraes & creating 3,000 jobs. Less than 150 jobs created at the last update - BS government.
    Last edited by Balance; 25-04-2022 at 01:02 PM.

The MOH controls money from the "Proceeds of Crime" putea to fund a Charitable Trust called Hard 2 Reach which provides residential marae based meth rehab programs. They are specifically designed for gang members. The pilot was sucessful and ongoing funding is dependent on outcome measures.

If you knew the recipients of the CHB "donations" you might have a more balanced view on the subject. None so blind as those that will not see.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Smith View Post
    If you knew the recipients of the CHB "donations" you might have a more balanced view on the subject.
    Who are the CHB and who do they donate to? I have no idea what you are talking about and I suspect you don't either.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BDL View Post
    Skimmed through that as best I could, very long.

The question I think is, can you trust the CCP? Past history would say no.....
    What do you think Balance?
    You've been a big cheerleader for Chine recently.