sharetrader
Page 605 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 1055055555956016026036046056066076086096156557051105 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 14318

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    That is true - the polls do say otherwise, they are behind the times.
    "(saving for another day to reveal)" means it is just speculation (like so many of your predictions and utterings over the last 2 years or so) but anyway
    And I have been deadly accurate with my assessment of just how devious and incompetent Ardern & her team of nincompoops are. Thanks for the opportunity to state that, dobby41!

That is true

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Thanks for the opportunity to state that, dobby41!
    I left myself open to post abuse there but you have shown that you don't need real quotes - just make them up as you do.
    Last edited by dobby41; 29-04-2022 at 03:47 PM.

That is true
    I knew you would come around to the observations that Ardern is a spinner, a hypocrite and totally untrustworthy.
    Last edited by Balance; 29-04-2022 at 04:11 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I knew you would come around to the observations that Ardern is a spinner, a hypocrite and totally untrustworthy.
    Now you are just trolling!

Back to Ardern's divisive & racist policies - attempting to hoodwink NZers and implement He Puapua by stealth.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300...ayer-certainty

“The move to give Councils shares in the new water entities is an obvious attempt to ward off accusations that Three Waters is an asset grab. But it’s a deceit: regardless of their shareholdings, councils (and therefore ratepayers) will still be stripped of all the crucial rights of control that are usually associated with ownership.

“Councils won’t be allowed to receive a return from the water entities, yet that is specifically allowed for mana whenua groups. Ratepayers will no longer 'own' the assets in any meaningful sense.”

Now you are just trolling!
    Am I?

You & your ilk have not ben able to refute one single observation that Ardern has delivered on NOTHING of the huge promises she made to get elected

but

she is pushing ahead with divisive & racist policies to deprive the majority of NZers of their democratic rights in favor of a minority group, of which she has NO mandate.

That is true
    Last edited by Balance; 29-04-2022 at 05:38 PM.

Advanced Member

Well well well.!

TV3 news tonite gave the inference that 3 waters co governance would help to prevent such things as the recent burst water main in Wellington.

Really???

Who believes that?

What mystical powers and expertise do the prospective co governors have, and why have they been hiding it till now?

Jacinda must think we are wet behind the ears...

[QUOTE=Balance;954141]Back to Ardern's divisive & racist policies - attempting to hoodwink NZers and implement He Puapua by stealth.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300...ayer-certainty

“The move to give Councils shares in the new water entities is an obvious attempt to ward off accusations that Three Waters is an asset grab. But it’s a deceit: regardless of their shareholdings, councils (and therefore ratepayers) will still be stripped of all the crucial rights of control that are usually associated with ownership.

“Councils won’t be allowed to receive a return from the water entities, yet that is specifically allowed for mana whenua groups. Ratepayers will no longer 'own' the assets in any meaningful sense.”QUOTE]

You left out the some of the article?

"Multiple failures for every success

Professor Troy Baisden from the School of Environment at the University of Auckland stated that the number of failures should point to the reason for the change.

"New Zealand’s performance on the Three Waters has been poor by the standards of peer nations: for every success that can be pointed to as a case to retain the status quo there are multiple failures,” Baisden said.

“The news is full of water main bursts in our cities and accidental discharges of raw sewage into freshwater and harbours around population centres.

"A recent report keeps a systematic count of these problems, and the lack of improvement. For those who argue their locality has managed its water systems well, we should ask how the impacts of climate change and demands of denser urban centres are considered in that analysis.

“We also need to think back to the once-in-a-generation disasters such as the Havelock North drinking water disaster that sickened most of a large town.”

Continuing with the current status quo wasn’t an option, according to Lokesh Padhye from the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Auckland.

"The New Zealand water sector needs reforms, and there is not much debate in the science and engineering community that the status quo is not working when it comes to improving water quality and water management practices,” Padhye said."

I would take more notice of the experts rather than the totally biased Taxpayers Union.

westerly
    [
    Last edited by westerly; 29-04-2022 at 08:08 PM.

Advanced Member

I must say how clever and succinct the Tremain cartoons are, that Balance posts.

What a hoot m'hooter is!

Keep 'em coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    I must say how clever and succinct the Tremain cartoons are, that Balance posts.

What a hoot m'hooter is!

Keep 'em coming.
    That is true
    Delivering to her Maori cabal is Ardern

but not to those in real need who she promised to help :