sharetrader
Page 610 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 1105105606006066076086096106116126136146206607101110 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 14286

Thanks, guys!

Best laugh I have had today so far!

Quote Originally Posted by BDL View Post
    Jacinda's got plenty
    Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Unlikely. She keeps releasing it.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Unlikely. She keeps releasing it.
    Well, it makes a change from placing it in our waterways.

Quote Originally Posted by BDL View Post
    Jacinda's got plenty
    Luckily, mostly swallowed whole & gleefully by the Ardern devotees like some of the posters here.

Another dumb decision by Mallard - apebly (apebly) supported and encouraged by Ardern.

Winston Peters & Matt King trespassed from Parliament grounds for 2 years due to their attendance at the protest.

https://thespinoff.co.nz/politics/03...is-a-dumb-idea

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Another dumb decision by Mallard - apebly (apebly) supported and encouraged by Ardern.

Winston Peters & Matt King trespassed from Parliament grounds for 2 years due to their attendance at the protest.

https://thespinoff.co.nz/politics/03...is-a-dumb-idea
    Ridiculous and petty, Mallard is the biggest Moron ever to quack in Parliament, "Duck off Mallard"(I have that sticker on the back of my car and its much liked)

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Ridiculous and petty, Mallard is the biggest Moron ever to quack in Parliament, "Duck off Mallard"(I have that sticker on the back of my car and its much liked)
    He's certainly on the list, but I wouldn't put him at the top.

Stuart Nash ... just on CNBC trying to sell NZ as open for holidays .... just need one test pre departure one when you arrive and another in 5days and if you catch COVID like 100's thousands of kiwis have been of late you get to stay in you hotel room for the next seven days ... but best of all ... you're money goes a long way in NZ LOL ... what a BS artist
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Gee I wonder when I will get my trespass notice in the mail, always handy to have a bit of spare toilet paper around.

Gee I wonder when I will get my trespass notice in the mail, always handy to have a bit of spare toilet paper around.
    Use it as intended and send it back to Mallard.

Advanced Member

You're going to be pretty gutted then to hear there'a lot of scathing Right Wing chatter roundly condemning National's Christopher Luxon for basically affirming Mallard's decision this morning, (certainly not disagreeing with him) & agreeing with PM Adern trespassing Winston, Matt King etc is a matter for the Speaker of the House.

Wonder if that turns out to be another gaffe ?
    Probably not since 90% of the country strongly disapproved of the illegal occupation.

Postscript, apparently Adern has spoken to Mallard about the Winston Peters trespass & asked him to bring the matter to all parties to discuss this afternoon, says he can't delegate this away to Parliaments security services, decision has to sit with him.
    Got to admire Adern's sound practical leadership in sorting this thorny issue out with cross party input.
    Last edited by Blue Skies; 03-05-2022 at 01:33 PM.