sharetrader
Page 614 of 1433 FirstFirst ... 1145145646046106116126136146156166176186246647141114 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 14329

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Ardern says she stands behind Mallard and she stands too behind Poto Williams.

68% of NZers polled in today’s Newshub Poll believe Poto is too soft on crime.

Let’s hope Ardern is good with her stand and keeps Poto into 2023 election.
    https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/...y-and-naively/

This is what Labour is trying to do to shut down scrutiny & criticism of its incompetence and failure to deliver on any of the huge promises made to win the election:

"This Government has an image problem and that may be partially reflected in their poll result.

It's the bury the head in the sand approach - 'I reject the premise of the question', nothing to see here.

But worse than that now I think, is this push back we're seeing where the Government is gas lighting its critics.

If you dare to question co-governance, you are racist.

If you criticise a female minister you are sexist.

And now, Poto Williams has taken it next level - she's claiming that saying the Government is 'soft on crime' is a gendered issue and an attack on her, because she's female. Are you serious?

That one is a such a stretch it's hard to believe she even said it out loud, but then she did also call the Police's handling of the Parliamentary protest "fabulous".

That was her word - "fabulous".

I can think of a lot of other words to describe how Police handled the Parliamentary protest but 'fabulous' isn’t one of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notice that we have similar behavior here from certain posters - whatever Ardern and Labour do must not be criticized or scrutinized because to do so, one must be sexist or racist?

Well, come & kiss my arse!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/...y-and-naively/

This is what Labour is trying to do to shut down scrutiny & criticism of its incompetence and failure to deliver on any of the huge promises made to win the election:

"This Government has an image problem and that may be partially reflected in their poll result.

It's the bury the head in the sand approach - 'I reject the premise of the question', nothing to see here.

But worse than that now I think, is this push back we're seeing where the Government is gas lighting its critics.

If you dare to question co-governance, you are racist.

If you criticise a female minister you are sexist.

And now, Poto Williams has taken it next level - she's claiming that saying the Government is 'soft on crime' is a gendered issue and an attack on her, because she's female. Are you serious?

That one is a such a stretch it's hard to believe she even said it out loud, but then she did also call the Police's handling of the Parliamentary protest "fabulous".

That was her word - "fabulous".

I can think of a lot of other words to describe how Police handled the Parliamentary protest but 'fabulous' isn’t one of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notice that we have similar behavior here from certain posters - whatever Ardern and Labour do must not be criticized or scrutinized because to do so, one must be sexist or racist?

Well, come & kiss my arse!
    "Wokeism" out of control, what a sad/sick place we find ourselves in.

Poto Willams in action after her claim that the Government is 'soft on crime' is a gendered issue and an attack on her, because she's female.

Now, she claims that she is smart rather than soft or is a thug.

Where the HELL did Ardern find this pathetic and useless human being from?

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/...lice-minister/

The public has registered a vote of no confidence in Police Minister Poto Williams as youth crime spirals out of control.

The latest Newshub-Reid Research poll asked: Is the current Police Minister too soft on crime?

More than two-thirds - 68.3 percent - said yes, while just 18.3 percent said no.

Minister Williams doesn't think it's fair. She said to Newshub "For me, you're either soft or you're a thug or you're smart and I choose to be smart."

Listen to the garbage (3 minutes in) from Justin Lester, Labour Party apologist about crime & Poto Willams.

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/...riday-faceoff/

Poto Williams "an incredible individual & very hard working' according to him but he missed out the part that she was appointed because she is a non-white and female - and completely clueless and incompetent as Police Minister.
    Last edited by Balance; 07-05-2022 at 10:40 AM.

Advanced Member

Any views on Mr Waititi and Ms Packer's interview on Q & A this morning?

The kingmakers in waiting according to recent polls.
    Last edited by Getty; 08-05-2022 at 02:13 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Any views on Mr Waitit and Ms Packer's interview on Q & A this morning?

Yeah - frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Any views on Mr Waititi and Ms Packer's interview on Q & A this morning?

Queenmakers. They won't work with the Nats or ACT.

Immigration Reset update from Govt tomorrow

Probably tell us how they will continue to stop people coming to NZ
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Queenmakers. They won't work with the Nats or ACT.
    Bit harsh calling arderns replacement Grant a queen.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Smith View Post
    Bit harsh calling arderns replacement Grant a queen.
    A spade is a spade.