sharetrader
Page 697 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 1975976476876936946956966976986997007017077477971197 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,970 of 14286
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    You mean - suffering because of the uncontrolled, reckless and unproductive spending by Ardern & her team of nincompoops.

How do you like the number of homeless sleeping in cars increasing by 300% under Ardern?

Remember what she said about people sleeping in cars - that it is not kind and is a disgrace?

What does the 300% increase say about her then?

Oh, I forget - she rejects the premise of that question as she is so damn shxt hot!
    You should stop using the word nincompoops - it ages you really badly, my Dad used to use it and he'd be 96 if he was still alive!

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    You should stop using the word nincompoops - it ages you really badly, my Dad used to use it and he'd be 96 if he was still alive!
    I have no problem with my age unlike you with your age.

You did not have the guts to take up the $10k bet that I am not the age you asserted I was.

Man up and front up - boyo.
    Last edited by Balance; 03-08-2022 at 08:54 PM.

Remember :

Grant Robertson : "New Zealanders will look on in shame at the fact that there are families living in cars."

Ardern : ‘kids living in cars and motels is not a sign of care’.

That was in 2017 and guess what is happening today?

Number of homeless living in cars have increased by 348% since Ardern took office.

https://www.1news.co.nz/2022/08/01/h...r-chill-bites/

"At the end of 2017, of those who asked for help, 108 said they lived in cars. However, last month saw 480 people living in their vehicles."

https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/h...living-in-cars

'A looming disaster': Increasing number of elderly living in cars'

Shame! Ardern!

Shame! Robertson!

Shame!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Crystal clear water and skies here... which means my thoughts are clear.

It turns out there wasn't a property price crash in 2020, or a recession in 2017, and the NZ credit rating generally means something in world markets. Inconvenient for some
    The value of the NZ Dollar has only crashed 33% I read somewhere - just marginally better than
    a bundle of basketcase South American currencies

Just goes to show how the local fiat is valued overseas - reflecting in higher fuel & other import
    item prices - something Ardern denies - it's imported apparently to deflect blame for the woeful
    economic performance of this Government

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    The value of the NZ Dollar has only crashed 33% I read somewhere - just marginally better than

Just goes to show how the local fiat is valued overseas - reflecting in higher fuel & other import
    item prices - something Ardern denies - it's imported apparently to deflect blame for the woeful

Where did you read that? It's nonsense.

Cross rate NZD/ USD was .68018 at 31 December 2021 & today 3 August 2022 is .62646

Euro/ USD has dropped 11% so far this year
    And GBP/USD (UK Pound) also dropped 11% this year.

Ardern, the spin mistress, on ram raids and smash & grab epidemic at her media briefing today - her heart bleeds for the victims but youth crime has been dropping based upon lower number of cases being brought to court!

Everyone but everybody knows that Ardern has been so soft on crime that youth offenders are not even being charged! That’s why court cases are down - because she wants the optics of reduced numbers in court.

They can commit all the crimes they want - the police are told not to charge them.

Ardern - once a spin con artist, always a con artist. She cannot help herself.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post

Don't believe everything you think you read.
    Sounds a lot like Trump's modus operandi - "I heard somewhere, may not be true, but I heard [blah blah]"

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Ardern, the spin mistress, on ram raids and smash & grab epidemic at her media briefing today - her heart bleeds for the victims but youth crime has been dropping based upon lower number of cases being brought to court!

Everyone but everybody knows that Ardern has been so soft on crime that youth offenders are not even being charged! That’s why court cases are down - because she wants the optics of reduced numbers in court.

They can commit all the crimes they want - the police are told not to charge them.

Ardern - once a spin con artist, always a con artist. She cannot help herself.

Can't let you get away with this nonsense, MP's, Ministers even Prime Ministers have absolutely no say in who the police charge or who they do not, nor can they direct the Courts on sentencing.

Am sure you already know this, am sure its hard but just try and control that urge to unleash on the PM at every opportunity no matter how far fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Can't let you get away with this nonsense, MP's, Ministers even Prime Ministers have absolutely no say in who the police charge or who they do not, nor can they direct the Courts on sentencing.

Am sure you already know this, am sure its hard but just try and control that urge to unleash on the PM at every opportunity no matter how far fetched.
    Don't be so naive.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post

The Minister of Justice and the Minister of Police are responsible for law and order. They were appointed by the PM. If they are not achieving what they are expected to do then the PM is responsible for changing them. The problem is whether they are in fact doing as she requires.