sharetrader
Page 702 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 2026026526926986997007017027037047057067127528021202 ... LastLast
Results 7,011 to 7,020 of 14320
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Ardern is not PM of the US, UK or Australia where the same issues are happening too.

Why not ? .. were they too smart to not want a bar of her .. or did they look past her to see the shambles in motion by the Govt of hijacked spinning puppets here in NZ recognising that she's on a one way road out to oblivion, likely to never be seen again after the UN recognise something of a lesser calibre to what they have already rid themselves of comes rocking up to the door ?

Perhaps New South Zealand sounded too close to something else in Africa that they had already seen ?
    Last edited by nztx; 06-08-2022 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Why not ? .. were they too smart to not want a bar of her .. or did they look past her to see the shambles in motion by the Govt of hijacked spinning puppets here in NZ recognising that she's on a one way road out to oblivion, likely to never be seen again after the UN recognise something of a lesser calibre to what they have already rid themselves of comes rocking up to the door ?

Perhaps New South Zealand sounded too close to something else in Africa that they had already seen ?
    That is a lot sillier than anything I have seen you post before.

Ardern was being blamed for extreme volatility in the price of housing, and PNZ asked why other countries where she was not PM were experiencing the same phenomenon.

You used that question as a rhetorical springboard for a completely irrelevant and irrational deflection about why Ardern isn't PM of some other country. Silly - a waste of everyone's time.

An excellent summary of the week that was for Ardern & her team of nincompoops :

https://www.rnz.co.nz/national/progr...tal-generosity

Excerpts :

-------------------------

"The prospect of non-residents getting money from our government was met with rising anger among our cohort of media commentators.Over at Today FM, Rachel Smalley argued the payments showed Labour is unfit to lead.

"This could be the defining moment in Labour's leadership. It should be," she said. "It is inept. It is irresponsible. It's chaotic. It is economically and fiscally reckless."

Shortly after, her fellow host Tova O'Brien said it was "emblematic of the government's achilles heel" and told National's leader Christopher Luxon he might have already won the 2023 election because of it."

-----------------------

On last Sunday’s episode of Q&A, host Jack Tame grilled prime minister Jacinda Ardern over the government’s record on child poverty, which children’s charity Kidscan says is worse than ever.

"You'll still hear me talk about New Zealand as a place that should be free of child poverty, because anything less demonstrates that we don't believe that things can and do need to improve," said Ardern.

"Absolutely An A for aspiration, an E for execution," retorted Tame.

Last edited by Balance; 07-08-2022 at 11:26 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    No wonder you are still pauper poor and have no guts to back up any of your assertions with conviction.

10k bet still on offer if you have the guts to back up your assertion.
    I use my TAB account for betting.

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    I use my TAB account for betting.
    Nope - you are gutless. Haven’t got the balls to back up your assertions.

Like Ardern, all spin and no substance.

I LOVE it when I uncover losers like you.

Ian Foster must have been taking spin lessons from Ardern?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...acks-outplayed

“All Blacks fans, you may need to take a deep breath here. Under-pressure coach Ian Foster has described Sunday's 26-10 defeat to the Springboks as his team’s “most improved” of the year and felt they “went up several cogs” and “shifted our game forward”.

Deleted

———————
    If only it were true.

westerly

Apologies if this reference has been posted previously but this clip from a relative outsiders perspective is well worth a look.
    The speaker Dr Oliver Hartwich speaks a lot of sense about our current political situation. It is a shame we do not get more political opinion like this but due to our disfunctional media its is not surprising.
    It must be becoming very apparent internationally that we are under extremely incompetent management.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ern+expirement
    Last edited by ynot; 07-08-2022 at 09:19 PM. Reason: add link

Advanced Member

Nope - you are gutless. Haven’t got the balls to back up your assertions.

Like Ardern, all spin and no substance.

I LOVE it when I uncover losers like you.
    Its Sunday - my name is Balance and today I went to confession. This week I bullied any number of people on sharetrader and drunk too much cheap gin.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Its Sunday - my name is Balance and today I went to confession. This week I bullied any number of people on sharetrader and drunk too much cheap gin.

but confession time is in 2023 and he said he doesn't drink that sort of cheap crap

there might have to be a special secure wing built upstairs to accommodate Arderns
    huddle of spinning misfits for their accumulated sins against the best interests all Kiwi's

Are the glasses on upside down ?
    Last edited by nztx; 07-08-2022 at 10:48 PM.