sharetrader
Page 715 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 2156156657057117127137147157167177187197257658151215 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 14320
    Advanced Member

Poor old Gaurev Sharma reminds me very much of the boy in the Anchor milk TV ad, albeit with a very different outcome.

He goes into Labour caucus with the words of his Gran ringing in his ears, "only use the best."

He finds out his classmates/colleagues have much lower standards and principles however, and turn their noses up at his offering!

How many dead rats can a bloke be expected to swallow?

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Poor old Gaurev Sharma reminds me very much of the boy in the Anchor milk TV ad, albeit with a very different outcome.

He goes into Labour caucus with the words of his Gran ringing in his ears, "only use the best."

He finds out his classmates/colleagues have much lower standards and principles however, and turn their noses up at his offering!

How many dead rats can a bloke be expected to swallow?
    He has a life and career outside of politics, unlike the career politicians of Ardern & almost all of her ministers.

So after a year and half, he has had enough and is courageous enough to tell them where to get off.

His revelations shine a spotlight on what the majority of Labour’s MPs are - sycophants, yes people and brainwashed losers. Whipped into submission and indoctrinated into believing that BS & Spin = one source of truth.
    Last edited by Balance; 14-08-2022 at 12:23 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Gee it's almost like there is no culture of bullying within Labour after all. The story has basically disappeared from both the Stuff and NZ Herald websites.
    Who really believed they had the guts to bite the hand that feeds?

For me, this quote is perhaps the most scary thing I have heard in NZ politics.

‘I was then told by Duncan Webb in clear terms that “the only way this country can succeed is if Labour is in government. Government means Labour. So the Party comes first and foremost before the country.”

Sounds more like Stalin or Mao than a NZ politician. With a mindset like that there is nothing, absolutely nothing, a government will not do to its own citizens.
    Yeah, the story is done it seems - serious allegations concerning systemic bullying and misuse of taxpayer funds & the lengths Labour will go to to maintain power - it’s all over as far as the media are concerned. The Lorck story warranted just a cursory report it seems, and is now over as well. As far as bullying in the Labour Party is concerned, the media have put 2 and 2 together and come up with zero. (‘Be Kind’ everyone!).
    Now the media can get back to the job of eviscerating Uffindell (and Luxon) over his teenage misdeeds and the filthy state of his flat.

Membaa

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    He has a life and career outside of politics, unlike the career politicians of Ardern & almost all of her ministers.
    Maybe he failed in his career and this is the backup.

It could be the same "issues" derailing his new career, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Maybe he failed in his career and this is the backup.

It could be the same "issues" derailing his new career, though.
    And do not forget, he may have no issues, only the truth.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Smith View Post
    Is Gaurav Sharma the only honest labour politician? Going to be real interesting to watch the left devour him.
    Hardly - he is described as a Plonker around the traps - seems spot on!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Smith View Post
    Dr Sharma has more integrity than the rest of labour MPs put together.

I see Lorck has finally been outed. Having known her in the past, I wondered how long it would take. Leopards and spots etc.
    Sharma had profile as a Dr and now he’s in parliament as a nobody and he can’t handle the ego dent - as they say he is a Plonker.

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Hardly - he is described as a Plonker around the traps - seems spot on!
    Out comes the indoctrinated Labour sycophants - on cue.
    Last edited by Balance; 14-08-2022 at 05:47 PM.

Guru

‘ The head of New Zealand’s polytechs has refused to discuss why he isn’t at work while earning up to $13,000 a week.

Te Pūkenga chief executive Stephen Town has been on “special leave” for at least five weeks but continues to receive his full salary, between $670,000 and $679,999 a year.

Town, who has yet to speak publicly about his absence or when he might return, repeatedly declined to answer questions when Stuff called him on Friday evening.

During the short interview he appeared to be struggling with his answers. When asked if there were any problems with his health he said, “that's not up for public discussion, I'm afraid”.’