sharetrader
Page 727 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 2276276777177237247257267277287297307317377778271227 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 14320
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Matt of course has had a singularly unsuccessful political career. Not sure I would put any weight on his political commentary.
    Well, he did better than Dr sharma.

Guru

He looked like he crawled out of bed in the jungle and got called at the very last minute to fill a slot - because of the 3 cowardly no shows.

Matt of course has had a singularly unsuccessful political career. Not sure I would put any weight on his political commentary.
    As a student I was involved in the 1992 Alliance by-election campaign in Tamaki when Muldoon resigned. McCarten was the campaign manager and he did a good job in rallying the troops, and there was huge number of them, as there were for the other parties too. He raised the profile of the new Alliance Party. The alliance candidate beat the Labour one, to come second behind Clem Simich. However back then if National had had a potato as the candidate, it would have won!

BTW I never voted for Alliance!
    Last edited by Bjauck; 21-08-2022 at 02:50 PM.

Guru

Matt is sort of an endangered species in today's NZ - a unionist.

It seems he was right about a few things given the sheer number of people leaving to escape NZ's sh*t employment conditions.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 22-08-2022 at 02:56 AM.

A stitch in time saves nine.

Classic case of the ever clueless and useless Ardern grossly mismanaging a salvageable situation with Dr Sharma - resulting in huge damage to her & the Labour government.

Very very satisfying indeed! 😆

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...V2ERBKEUIFYQY/

Should have agreed to an investigation.

Had she done it, everything would probably have stopped that night.

1. Labour wouldn't have needed to call a secret caucus meeting that wasn't a caucus meeting because one member of the caucus wasn't there.

2. They wouldn't have needed to suspend, thereby sparking another round of accusations from him.

3. He wouldn't have revealed that at least one senior Labour MP was leaking information to him about those caucus meetings.

4. He wouldn't have gone on TV and radio three days later, calling the Prime Minister a liar.

5. He wouldn't have accused the PM's staff of using dual roles to hide official information from the public.

6. And he wouldn't have accused the party of teaching backbenchers how to hide information by using the phone instead of emails.

7. They were busted holding a secret meeting behind his back, after all.

8. It was a meeting the PM's office described as in "dispute" until it wasn't in dispute anymore and the PM admitted it.

9. The biggest political problem here for Labour is that they can't control him. They lost that ability the moment they suspended him from the caucus. They should've just called an investigation.

Advanced Member

A stitch in time saves nine.

Classic case of the ever clueless and useless Ardern grossly mismanaging a salvageable situation with Dr Sharma - resulting in huge damage to her & the Labour government.

Very very satisfying indeed! 😆

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...V2ERBKEUIFYQY/

Should have agreed to an investigation.

Had she done it, everything would probably have stopped that night.

1. Labour wouldn't have needed to call a secret caucus meeting that wasn't a caucus meeting because one member of the caucus wasn't there.

2. They wouldn't have needed to suspend, thereby sparking another round of accusations from him.

3. He wouldn't have revealed that at least one senior Labour MP was leaking information to him about those caucus meetings.

4. He wouldn't have gone on TV and radio three days later, calling the Prime Minister a liar.

5. He wouldn't have accused the PM's staff of using dual roles to hide official information from the public.

6. And he wouldn't have accused the party of teaching backbenchers how to hide information by using the phone instead of emails.

7. They were busted holding a secret meeting behind his back, after all.

8. It was a meeting the PM's office described as in "dispute" until it wasn't in dispute anymore and the PM admitted it.

9. The biggest political problem here for Labour is that they can't control him. They lost that ability the moment they suspended him from the caucus. They should've just called an investigation.
    Your constant personal attacks on the PM suggest to me you have a real issue with women in positions of power - your attacks are in poor taste.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Your constant personal attacks on the PM suggest to me you have a real issue with women in positions of power - your attacks are in poor taste.
    What ae you on about ? I heard he loves it when his wife is on top .......

Advanced Member

Comrade Cinders is not above criticism.

She is leading NZ to a dangerous path of apartheid, and her team has failed miserably, not implementing their election planks.

Time she walked the plank!
    Last edited by Getty; 22-08-2022 at 09:33 AM.

Advanced Member

A few weeks ago, the PM was getting needled by a bunch of pricks within the party.

When they cut up rough, she exclaimed "I need a doctor!"

Dr Sharma, who had just been charming some other snakes, piped up, "no worries, I'll stitch you up!"

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    That is quite an assumption. Man/woman, if they are not up to the job get rid of them. If they are not acting in the best interest of the electorate, get rid of them.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    That is quite an assumption. Man/woman, if they are not up to the job get rid of them. If they are not acting in the best interest of the electorate, get rid of them.
    Indeed, get rid of dr sharma who is ignoring hamilton west to focus on the trivial.