sharetrader
Page 736 of 1434 FirstFirst ... 2366366867267327337347357367377387397407467868361236 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,360 of 14335
    Advanced Member

Been out preparing food parcels.

For some reason, demand has escalated since Taxcinda has been on the throne.

My earlier post struck a raw nerve with one or two.

Never mind, only a year to go to elections, then all will be put out of their misery.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post

Never mind, only a year to go to elections, then all will be put out of their misery.
    I thought Taxcinda was Jabcinda now. You should see the amount of tax raising in the UK and Oz post pandemic, despite their Tory governments! Have they had an increase in food parcel demand? I guess firefighters, nurses and teachers should be happy with thanks instead of salary increases, then Jacinda won’t need to increase taxes to pay them more.

Advanced Member

Stop embarrassing yourself and as far as I know there is only one election- I’m guessing you would have referred to John Key as John Keys😀

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Well please list the Key governments achievements if you will?
    I’m guessing Panda 🐼 that your google search produced a nil return?

Guru

I was referring to Getty's post but it could have equally been for balance.

Both of these folks only have a list of complaints with no solutions on offer.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 27-08-2022 at 05:24 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    I was referring to Getty's post but it could have equally been for balance.

Both of these folks only have a list of complaints with no solutions.
    I beg your pardon.

Your Comrade Cinder provided her list of solutions, and many voters fell for it.
    And now she and her motley crew have shown their incompetence, you expect me to remain silent.

Even worse, you want me to provide solutions to her mess, and I'm not even on the payroll!.

Are you?

Membaa

I beg your pardon.

Your Comrade Cinder provided her list of solutions, and many voters fell for it.
    And now she and her motley crew have shown their incompetence, you expect me to remain silent.

Even worse, you want me to provide solutions to her mess, and I'm not even on the payroll!.

Are you?
    Hobsons choice unfortunately, Labour have made everything so much worse in their 5 of 6 years in government, that a new incoming new government has little chance of rectifying the situation in the first term they get. It's such a mess and so much worse than 2017. Voters really have only one question, it's "are things better now than when the current government were voted in". The answer to that is painfully obvious, no it isn't better, it's much worse.

Guru

How are the two wealthy elite males dave & lux going to fix things?

What's their secret to responding to international issues (other than having a considerably worse coronavirus response).
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 27-08-2022 at 08:35 AM.

Advanced Member

I beg your pardon.

Are you?
    If you posted without referring to the PM so disrespectfully you might start to establish an ounce of credibility but you continue to be plain silly.

Advanced Member

[QUOTE=Panda-NZ-;972607]How are the two rich males dave & lux going to fix things?
    Rich males eh?

Some penis envy?

Shows they know how to get things done, rather than just how to write 2F 1C on a square of paper.