sharetrader
Page 784 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 2846847347747807817827837847857867877887948348841284 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 14320
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Most people didn't even know the local elections were on, me included.

Didn't vote and got nick smith, lovely.
    So you are either:

- under 18
    - don't watch the TV or read the news
    - don't have a postal address for the forms they sent out

Or all of the above.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    So you are either:

- under 18
    - don't watch the TV or read the news
    - don't have a postal address for the forms they sent out

Or all of the above.
    I've often considered Panda is operating from an offshore cage.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Most people didn't even know the local elections were on, me included.

Didn't vote and got nick smith, lovely.
    Interesting that you'd admit to being so out of touch but still make commentary on stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    dobby I think it is clear from the results that there is a clear swing against the Government. Remember they won almost every seat in the rural areas of the South Island in 2020. I will be surprised if we don't see most of those seats swing back to National or ACT in 2023.

Yes there was a very low voter turnout in Labour strongholds for the local elections this weekend, particularly in parts of Auckland. But if a likeable smart Pacific Island man from South Auckland with a real chance of becoming Mayor, is not enough to get the voters to fill in their forms and post them, why would they be more enthusiastic about going out to vote in Parliamentary election ?
    Is it possible that the South Auckland community is now fundamentally divorced from Labour on issues close to their heart, such as religion and social cohesion ? Lets not forget either that most of the crime frequently reported such as ram raids and shootings, are predominantly happening in former Labour strongholds.
    Maybe Dylan had a point, "times they are a'changin"
    Agreed. The last election was an aberration. The left have trouble grasping that concept. I'm sure they truly believe they are now in power indefinitely.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Interesting that you'd admit to being so out of touch but still make commentary on stuff.
    Or work full-time so have limited hours in the day to care about the trivial things.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 10-10-2022 at 04:42 PM.

Southland Hospital on verge of collapse - thanks to Andrew Little & co-conspirator, Ardern.

Te Whatu Ora - another Ardern centralisation disaster, costing lives.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/nursin...SVKHSZHGJ4FZU/
    Last edited by Balance; 10-10-2022 at 06:06 PM.

Advanced Member

Seems like Eke Panuku and the Mahuta/Ormsby whanau could apprise each other on their purpose.

Ardern brings the third world to NZ’s children :

Remember how she was soooooo disgusted with children living in cars?

Well, she has now gone one better - not only are children still living in cars in greater numbers than before she took office, now NZ has children eating out of garbage bags.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/northland...UU2IGGG64PGUE/

"Two small children on the street, unsupervised, looking for food scraps in a rubbish bag.

It's the kind of scene you might expect to see in a third-world country, not the streets of modern-day New Zealand."

Disgusting woman = Ardern

Last edited by Balance; 11-10-2022 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Southland Hospital on verge of collapse - thanks to Andrew Little & co-conspirator, Ardern.

Te Whatu Ora - another Ardern centralisation disaster, costing lives.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/nursin...SVKHSZHGJ4FZU/
    I am afraid I have to agree - it was recent Labour politics which brought our health system down to its knees, and it is clearly not just Southland hospital. People are dying in other parts of the country as well thanks to Labours xenophobe and ideology driven policies. I guess this is the price we all have now to pay for allowing a government to block the entry of new and urgently needed healthcare workers (using MIQ and pulling or not granting visas) over the last 2 and a half years and even actively discouraging GP's and nurses from staying NZ by harassing their families.

Sure - Jacinda says healthcare workers are short all over the globe, but only Labour was idiotic enough to make the situation in NZ worse by stopping to issue visas, by pulling visas and by harassing overseas health care workers here by not allowing their family to come or by making it impossible for their families to stay. Adding the MIQ debacle was just the cherry on the poisoned cake.

Remember the British GP who left because his family here didn't got residence visas and therefore the kids could neither study nor work ...? Thanks Faafoi and thanks Labour, you could not have acted worse!

I guess this is what you expect a braindead, xenophobe and heartless government to do, but didn't Labour talked about being kind?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

And the PM stood on a hay bale in a barn to announce all thsi ... so cute

But farmers all grumoy by sounds of it .... moaning lot .... but then we often tend to forget that primary industries essentially keep NZ afloat

Government says proposal 'would see New Zealand farmers lead the world in reducing emissions and help give NZ a competitive advantage in green conscious global marketplace'; Fed Farmers says it will 'rip the guts' out of small town NZ'

https://www.interest.co.nz/rural-new...world-reducing
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”