sharetrader
Page 815 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 3157157658058118128138148158168178188198258659151315 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 14320
    Advanced Member

Cinders on Q & A now, only half interview shown so far, but her facade has crumbled.

Questions on housing were very painful.

Advanced Member

Cinders interview will be used in future as a basis for Black Chicken deodorant and moments like these you need Minties Ads.

No Cool Charm at all, but she does need her Mum.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Cinders on Q & A now, only half interview shown so far, but her facade has crumbled.

I don't see any crumbling or the of the Ardern facade. She will always be in denial of her failings as her nature never allows her to be wrong, period.

What I did see on Q & A was a polished performance from Shane Reti. He had improved his media presentation remarkably. That guy has some political substance.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    I don't see any crumbling or the of the Ardern facade. She will always be in denial of her failings as her nature never allows her to be wrong, period.

What I did see on Q & A was a polished performance from Shane Reti. He had improved his media presentation remarkably. That guy has some political substance.
    Campbell was a disgrace. So much softer with Ardern than Reti.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ten View Post
    Campbell was a disgrace. So much softer with Ardern than Reti.
    Nothing new there. He's as woke as they come.He knows where his bread is buttered.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Nothing new there. He's as woke as they come.He knows where his bread is buttered.
    Well, it is good if he is awake, isn't it? Quite the difference to posters like you who are so lazy and sleepy that the only thing they seem to be able to do is labelling people they disagree with instead of trying to analyse the message.

Anything he said was wrong? No, you wouldn't know, would you? - but given you didn't like the message you just label it as "woke" and add a little smear.

Your post tells us so much about you - and it isn't pretty. What a sad statement ...
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 06-11-2022 at 03:19 PM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

How many here will be watching the labour conference?

No evangelical themes and talking about some real issues rather than a few jobseekers.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post

Interesting that you see that - says more about what you want to see than what is real.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Well, it is good if he is awake, isn't it? Quite the difference to posters like you who are so lazy and sleepy that the only thing they seem to be able to do is labelling people they disagree with instead of trying to analyse the message.

Anything he said was wrong? No, you wouldn't know, would you? - but given you didn't like the message you just label it as "woke" and add a little smear.

Your post tells us so much about you - and it isn't pretty. What a sad statement ...
    If you read my post I was responding in regards to Campbells soft treatment with Ardern as compared with his hard line on Reti. Campbell is notoriously biased, at least to anyone with their eyes open.

Not that Reti had any problem dealing with Campbell, best Reti interview I have seen to date.
    Last edited by ynot; 06-11-2022 at 04:13 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Interesting that you see that - says more about what you want to see than what is real.
    What I see is that she can't hold her spin face as well as before.

Look through the gush, and see what her face reverts to when unguarded.

The pooh who farted look, has deepened to who has just dropped doo doo on me from a great height?

Damn seagulls!