sharetrader
Page 946 of 1433 FirstFirst ... 4468468969369429439449459469479489499509569961046 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,460 of 14322
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    It's doubtful you would understand that either

Another rigged poll with most of Auckland out of action doesn't warrant any response ..
    I concede - trying to have any rational debate with you is fruitless (lemons aside). Like I said the poll simply didn’t suit your narrative.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    It's doubtful you would understand that either

Another rigged poll with most of Auckland out of action doesn't warrant any response ..
    Haaa Haaa of course its rigged

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Yes indeed

Chris Hipkins’ and Labour’s popularity soar in new polls

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...BQFWNQX7ONVD4/
    And the article says “there was a new face in the preferred Prime Minister rankings: Labour’s Kiri Allan came in at 1 per cent.”
    I think she is very talented and will go far.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiri_Allan

Allan studied law and politics at Victoria University of Wellington. During her university studies she worked as an intern with Prime Minister Helen Clark.
    She worked for a period at law firm ChenPalmer. Later she was a commercial lawyer and business consultant in Whakatāne before becoming a politician. In 2017 she entered Parliament via the party list.

On 2 November 2020, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced she would enter Cabinet during her second term in parliament, becoming Minister for Conservation and Minister for Emergency Management. In addition, she also assumed the associate ministerial portfolios for Arts, Culture and Heritage and Environment.

In a June 2022 reshuffle, Allan was promoted from Conservation to instead be Minister of Justice. Following Jacinda Ardern's resignation as Prime Minister in 2023, Allan was speculated to be a Labour leadership candidate, but declined to run.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    And the article says “there was a new face in the preferred Prime Minister rankings: Labour’s Kiri Allan came in at 1 per cent.”
    I think she is very talented and will go far.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiri_Allan

Allan studied law and politics at Victoria University of Wellington. During her university studies she worked as an intern with Prime Minister Helen Clark.
    She worked for a period at law firm ChenPalmer. Later she was a commercial lawyer and business consultant in Whakatāne before becoming a politician. In 2017 she entered Parliament via the party list.

On 2 November 2020, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced she would enter Cabinet during her second term in parliament, becoming Minister for Conservation and Minister for Emergency Management. In addition, she also assumed the associate ministerial portfolios for Arts, Culture and Heritage and Environment.

In a June 2022 reshuffle, Allan was promoted from Conservation to instead be Minister of Justice. Following Jacinda Ardern's resignation as Prime Minister in 2023, Allan was speculated to be a Labour leadership candidate, but declined to run.

Yes I agree. I have been very impressed with Kiri Allen for quite some time. Very intelligent woman who communicates well with people from what I have seen. I think she will go far as well.

Guru

Looks like the media campaign to whip up
    some ‘Hipkinsmania’ has had some early success. But lots of water to flow under the bridge before the election.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Looks like the media campaign to whip up
    some ‘Hipkinsmania’ has had some early success. But lots of water to flow under the bridge before the election.

Why - he was only in Auckland for 5 minutes sightseeing surely ?

No-one probably got a chance to tell him how p****d off they were the Current Govt

or for that matter knew anything about a rogue poll being taken ..
    Last edited by nztx; 30-01-2023 at 10:10 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    I concede - trying to have any rational debate with you is fruitless (lemons aside). Like I said the poll simply didn’t suit your narrative.

I would watch those those Wairarapa lemons .. they are reputed to have a higher IQ .. and they may not want to teach anything to lower understanding levels of intelligence

Legend

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/dddddd...L2ERY4E3LC65Q/

Paula Bennett: The changing of the guard - but not the tide

Poor Hipkins, all polished up shinier than, wheels spinning but not going anywhere fast with all the
    past debris and carnage still firmly stacked onboard - no-one wanting to listen
    Last edited by nztx; 30-01-2023 at 10:41 PM.

Legend

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...LT5FUTRJQBG6Q/

Auckland flood: Piles of fresh produce litter roadside, new hassle for growers, shoppers

A fortune in fresh produce has been wiped out in the Auckland floods with piles of onions washed onto the roads and more food price inflation expected.

Fields with pumpkins, garlic, onions and other crops in Pukekohe were still partly flooded on Monday afternoon, nearly three days after the peak of the storm.

The community in the south of Auckland has some of the country’s best horticultural land. But roads and fields were damaged and crops washed into ditches and even residential suburbs.

More FOOD inflation ahead folks for Gobbo Robbo and the newly promoted Head Boy to jump all over to eradicate it, as the Head Boy has promised all

Guru

OMG the labour lachies are out in force with this one !

Always remember " The left is a lie " !