sharetrader
Page 968 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 46886891895896496596696796896997097197297810181068 ... LastLast
Results 9,671 to 9,680 of 14320

Another wacky lefty bites the dust.
    Sturgeon gone the same way as Ardern. Pushing wacky left policy beyond logic.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Another wacky lefty bites the dust.
    Sturgeon gone the same way as Ardern. Pushing wacky left policy beyond logic.
    Yes she forgot to take the voters with her on her journey of implementing policies she didn't campaign on. The result is she lost all support and became despised. Sounds familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yes she forgot to take the voters with her on her journey of implementing policies she didn't campaign on. The result is she lost all support and became despised. Sounds familiar.
    Democracy at its best. When even your own party has no option but to take out the
    loose cannons. Love it.
    She is even spinning the same BS story as Ardern. No petrol left in the tank.
    Last edited by ynot; 16-02-2023 at 10:21 AM.

Did Sturgeon do that too.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Smith View Post
    Did Sturgeon do that too.
    An example is her pushing through of the "gender recognition bill" recently which lead to resignations of MPs and deep and often nasty division, from what I have read https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-64650704

Guru

An example is her pushing through of the "gender recognition bill" recently which lead to resignations of MPs and deep and often nasty division, from what I have read https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-64650704
    The now unpopular Right wing Conservative Government full of ideologues, that has taken the UK on a self-destruction course, vetoed the Scottish Parliament’s legislation. Bear in mind that only 29% of Scottish voters last election voted for the Westminster Conservative Party. The democratic deficit for Scotland is glaring. The UK Conservatives are the masters of divisive politics,

This same Conservative Party took the UK out of the EU with the support of 37% of the electorate claiming independence from the oppressive EU. Even fewer in Scotland supported Brexit. Yet now they deny Scotland a post-Brexit independence vote but remain happy to undemocratically block the Scottish parliament. British Right Wing oppression in action.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 16-02-2023 at 05:00 PM.

Advanced Member

[QUOTE=fungus pudding;992666]You make no sense at all. I have no idea about Jones' or anyone's 'Kevin theories'. Nor do I have any idea what Kevin has that Bob doesn't like, and as you won't answer - calling me obtuse is ridiculous.[/QUOTE
    You are the one who mentioned Bob Jones so I simplified added to that and you have the gall to say I’m being ridiculous. Maybe your name is Kevin after all and maybe you are a scoutmaster too?

Legend

[QUOTE=tim23;992807]
    Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    You make no sense at all. I have no idea about Jones' or anyone's 'Kevin theories'. Nor do I have any idea what Kevin has that Bob doesn't like, and as you won't answer - calling me obtuse is ridiculous.[/QUOTE
    You are the one who mentioned Bob Jones so I simplified added to that and you have the gall to say I’m being ridiculous. Maybe your name is Kevin after all and maybe you are a scoutmaster too?
    I cannot make head or tail of the content of your posts, or your weird formatting.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post

I cannot make head or tail of the content of your posts, or your weird formatting.
    You're not the only one who can't figure out what he's saying, he butchers most of his quotes so we have no idea who he's attributing them too. That said, tim23 doesn't say much, other than slagging other posters. Boring.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 16-02-2023 at 09:00 PM.

Legend

It sounds like Dipkins is going to have to get Gobbo Robbo to orchestrate another
    large slush fund to sure up all the busted infrastructure .. and more rainy
    days than they could ever have imagined in their wildest of nightmare dreams..

Can the RB manage any more fancy billion dollar funny money tricks that dont come back to
    sting them, then Govt and ultimately the taxpayer badly in the tail ?

Adrian may need a whole shed full of new Oars to float the boat again on all the carnage
    and local Govt hands out for large assistance hand outs

The coffers may be seriously depleted in not too distant future .. hope Labour have
    their fleet of Wakas ready for a speedy departure, for when everyone wakes up to
    the cookie jar having been completely cleaned out while no-one was looking
    Last edited by nztx; 16-02-2023 at 11:12 PM.