sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UCM Uscom Ltd

I was just about to post this too Percy!
    I had an outstanding limit buy order sitting and hoping for a fill when things went nutty. Now I have to cancel wait and try to pick up at a higher price, damm. Oh well should have just bit the bullet on Monday - lol!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakyClean View Post
    I was just about to post this too Percy!
    I had an outstanding limit buy order sitting and hoping for a fill when things went nutty. Now I have to cancel wait and try to pick up at a higher price, damm. Oh well should have just bit the bullet on Monday - lol!
    Do not know whether it will work today,but often Aussie small caps come off a bit late afternoon,after a positive announcement..See what the price looks like at 4.30 pm.
    I enjoyed a post on HC; Playing the China game from inside is paying off."

ps.Please remember very small Aussie companies are very high risk,so you do not want too much in any one company.

percy

Result was not as good as I good as I wanted.Boosted by Govt grants.Sold at a small loss.

ps.I have too many small holdings in Aussie.So any that do not come up with a cracker get sold.
    Positive result from SES .Held by DMX and KW.
    https://themarketherald.com.au/secos...th-2021-01-27/
    Last edited by percy; 28-01-2021 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Result was not as good as I good as I wanted.Boosted by Govt grants.Sold at a small loss.

ps.I have too many small holdings in Aussie.So any that do not come up with a cracker get sold.
    Positive result from SES .Held by DMX and KW.
    https://themarketherald.com.au/secos...th-2021-01-27/
    Yeah I've been looking at SES for the last month or two (though only cursory) as it seems like a great sector to be in for coming years. Was hesitant due to not much evidence of growth in recent years so didn't pull the trigger. They seem to be picking up contracts etc. well though. I might have to take a closer look.

thanks for the SES tip, I will check out. I was not overly impressed with the result, it does not quite make sense with regards to early December 5 month announcement so could be a timing issue. The govt funding from my understanding of tech business in Aus and NZ is that this should remain as a form of revenue for some years to come as they continue r&d spend. Will give them a little more time to see if Chinese new tax year budgets make any difference.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakyClean View Post
    thanks for the SES tip, I will check out. I was not overly impressed with the result, it does not quite make sense with regards to early December 5 month announcement so could be a timing issue. The govt funding from my understanding of tech business in Aus and NZ is that this should remain as a form of revenue for some years to come as they continue r&d spend. Will give them a little more time to see if Chinese new tax year budgets make any difference.
    Usually shares go up after I have sold,and only go down after I have brought.lol.
    I did buy a few ADA,They have had positive announcements in November and December.Their first half result is out in three weeks time.Thought of adding to my SES,however I do have a good holding already,and ADA I have had my eye on for a couple of months.
    Last edited by percy; 29-01-2021 at 11:44 AM.

percy

I no longer hold UCM however thought this article is worth posting.
    https://stockhead.cmail19.com/t/d-l-attlyc-yupddjlly-u/

One I have looked at from time to time.... What do you think Percy, in the article potentially management overconfident that next year will bring all the golden eggs next year. Might be worth keeping an eye on.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    One I have looked at from time to time.... What do you think Percy, in the article potentially management overconfident that next year will bring all the golden eggs next year. Might be worth keeping an eye on.
    Yes keep an eye on.Another that talks the talk is SCL Schrole.
    One I do own which is not performing is AFL.Again talking the talk.
    I did give up on UBN.