sharetrader
Page 70 of 103 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    Doubled my holding at AUD0.71 I'm pretty comfortable buying at that level. My last purchase was just about NZD1.40
    Yeah. I did the same last week. My figures not quite as good as yours, but I think there's a lot of unreckognized potential and value there. I guess time will tell whether we are right or wrong?!

Time has told that I have been very wrong I do think I am right about the company... hopefully...

HMY has been punished as if the nz/aus economies are heading into a hard landing and unemployment rates are going to triple

If its a soft landing its well oversold

percy

Positive HMY can attract such high calibre directors.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/395099
    Last edited by percy; 08-07-2022 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Positive HMY can attract such high calibre directors.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/395099
    Yes look like very good appointments. Lending experience and technology experience.

Hope they start buying shares on market.

Happy i got a top up the other day at 71 AU cents

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Yes look like very good appointments. Lending experience and technology experience.

Hope they start buying shares on market.

Happy i got a top up the other day at 71 AU cents

Ole David Flacks on the out. He had a solid bio, and although I know nothing about him other than what I read, I always had the feeling he fell on his sword for the whole comcom fine issue from a few years ago. I note he is on AFT Pharma as well.

It would be FANTASTIC if both Mgmt and the Board reached into their back pocket and bought some meaningful shareholdings on market once the results are released. And no, none of this $15k on market purchase stuff. You can't have a SP fall as much as it has and for the Board/SMT to go out there and put on a happy face without buying some shares.

Has the tide turned????? Looking at the aus side market depth there are only 3 sellers up to $1.10.

Could see a quick reversal back over a buck.

Advanced Member

Just on that NZX release re: the new warehouse facility we never picked on the blurb about updating Neil Roberts (founder and Chief Product Officer & exec director) employment agreement, which triggers the redundancy compensation in his original employment agreement. I check the prospectus and that sum is equal to 12 month salary - which in 2019 was $450,000! So call it ~+500k hit the company will be taking in the form of increased salaries and wages. Very unusual - I wonder what prompted the need to update his employment agreement to the new standard agreement given it triggers a half a million dollar payment - I can think of a few, most of them are negative, with the only plausible positive is the company is tiddying up its financial affairs before any takeover/M&A activity. Ignoring the later scenario, its a bit short sighted on his part for demanding or accepting the payment - as such a large owner of the business, his wealth is more denominated by a multiple of earnings (ie a multiple of $500k), rather than a one off payment of $500k. I guess good to get it tucked away in FY22 so FY23 and FY24 are increasingly clean with p2p rolling off and the business scales up.

But I still don't like it.
    Last edited by Muse; 13-07-2022 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiordland Moose View Post
    Just on that NZX release re: the new warehouse facility we never picked on the blurb about updating Neil Roberts (founder and Chief Product Officer & exec director) employment agreement, which triggers the redundancy compensation in his original employment agreement. I check the prospectus and that sum is equal to 12 month salary - which in 2019 was $450,000! So call it ~+500k hit the company will be taking in the form of increased salaries and wages. Very unusual - I wonder what prompted the need to update his employment agreement to the new standard agreement given it triggers a half a million dollar payment - I can think of a few, most of them are negative, with the only plausible positive is the company is tiddying up its financial affairs before any takeover/M&A activity. Ignoring the later scenario, its a bit short sighted on his part for demanding or accepting the payment - as such a large owner of the business, his wealth is more denominated by a multiple of earnings (ie a multiple of $500k), rather than a one off payment of $500k. I guess good to get it tucked away in FY22 so FY23 and FY24 are increasingly clean with p2p rolling off and the business scales up.

But I still don't like it.
    Well we could get a trading update tomorrow, given the same on last year was 14th?