sharetrader

Thread: De mem ltd

Default De mem ltd

Well worth a look, I have followed a couple astute investors into this. Company uses a membrane technology for decentralized water decontamination. Had setup/ the manages and also recurring revenue with consumables - one stop shop. Bug player in fragmented industry and evidentially they CEO is very sharp. At the inflection point of hitting CF +be and profitablity. Worth a small portion of the portfolio. Check out the investor presentation and quarterly update for more info.

For some reason it wouldn't let me edit above for spelling so here it is again

Well worth a look, I have followed a couple astute investors into this. Company uses a membrane technology for decentralized water decontamination. Earns revenue with setup/then manages and also recurring revenue with consumables - one stop shop. Big player in fragmented industry and evidentially they CEO is very sharp. At the inflection point of hitting CF +be and profitablity. Worth a small portion of the portfolio. Check out the investor presentation and quarterly update for more info.

percy

Yes winning a good bit of business with improving margins.
    Still a loss maker.I thought it would be awhile before they were profitable.
    75,561,009 shares at 27.5 cps gives a market cap of $48,279,277.
    You may be onto to something NZSilver, as the share price has risen from 23.5cps a couple of weeks ago when I read up on them, to 27.5cents today.

IMO

Interesting thanks
    Ticker is DEM
    I hold Fluence which uses membranes too etc, im still underwater with that one

Download Document
    Investor Presentation

Hi JT, yes I followed fluence a while back, however never hit buy as I just wasn't sure about it. How are they going? From what I can tell DEM is in the medium to small size projects (much less competition) vs fluence which is the bigger projects? DEM looks ripe for a rerate over the next 6-12 months if they start being consistently cf+ve and profitable
    Last edited by NZSilver; 17-11-2020 at 06:09 PM.

Hi Percy, yes I looked at them and though they look good, but then cemented by the others who have been meeting with the CEO. One of them someone you follow I believe.

Good start to trading today.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Interesting thanks
    Ticker is DEM
    I hold Fluence which uses membranes too etc, im still underwater with that one

Download Document
    Investor Presentation
    Fluence makes no sense.
    Getting profitable now and share price is beyond dodgy. Reminds me of PET doesn't help
    there is Chinese exposure. But on paper I do not understand how fluence is not double its
    market cap right now based on fundamentals