sharetrader
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Guru

back on the ole system the intra day chart appears to be broken..

also we notice the reporting continues to get worse.. settlements now dont have details... we liked the old ANZ reports that had the ORDER NO in the description line...

we have requested the order number ..

notice the settlements no longer even show the details ... hopeless really it just not logic.

the old ANZ format was perfect with its order no. our software turned it into journals.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 30-11-2020 at 03:29 PM.

Finally got onto the Jarden site, I don't like it, format of DB was much easier to see all my holdings, original cost, gain or loss, cash balance and currency variation all in the one place.

I guess they will tell me to use it for a while and I will come to like it, well maybe I will and maybe I won't but if I don't like it I will be looking at the other options

Just what I concluded. Aweful. Tried it once and haven't bothered since. DB site has all I need. Can't see how this new product offers anything over DB. If people feel the same then just stay on the old site and the stats will tell it all.

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Does anyone know where the "NZ50/ASX Market" ticker is on the new site? There is one, but does not seem to update during the day...only shows yesterday's close. Unless I am doing something completely weird...

Quote Originally Posted by SPC View Post
    Just what I concluded. Aweful. Tried it once and haven't bothered since. DB site has all I need. Can't see how this new product offers anything over DB. If people feel the same then just stay on the old site and the stats will tell it all.
    That how I see it too SPC, I am very happy with the DB site as it is.
    DB site works well and is easy to use on desktop as well as mobile devices.
    All the information is there.

I'm not bagging it yet... just running in parallel but finding I'm still on the old one mostly but exploring the new one for looking at charts , info etc. until I get more comfortable with it. It may take time. I'm more into doing my stuff than evaluating a new web site.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Guru

the reports could do with the old ANZ style... put the ORDER NO back in , and put a record number in the export and put descriptions back in the settlements... hopeless. Auditing, people Auditing. Really we are thinking of making a complaint to the FMA. In the nicest possible way of course. That other platform provides nothing much because it not really a trading platform.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 01-12-2020 at 10:06 AM.

Does anyone know how to access the full list of ASX announcements for an individual stock via the new platform? Tried phoning but phones overloaded.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by littletramp View Post
    Does anyone know how to access the full list of ASX announcements for an individual stock via the new platform? Tried phoning but phones overloaded.
    Try, stocknessmonster.com

Advanced Member

This new website is going to be interesting to work through... Where the hell to find stuff. I need reprogramming and it will take time