sharetrader
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Advanced Member

The last trade I did with DB was about 20 years ago. Have been with ASB securities for the last many years. Not too much problems over here, all going well at the moment.

I’ve been on a few flights recently and Jarden ad is on high rotate on overhead screens... got very sick of it

Guru

The reports over the years have not improved.

Our software used to be able to track the NZX order and settlements on the old ANZ reports.

Someone in the management of software at the brokerage has constantly reduced the information in the reports.

One solution we have had to implement is a separate software module just for this platform.

Getting some traction on improving the reporting back to where the settlements actually show the NZX order that is being settled might actual require intervention at the legal team level in order to get some traction.

One would have expected a much higher level of data transaction reporting in by 2020 not less!!!

AN XML or Jason file with properties would be a better solution to parse the data.

NZ INC please get your act together at the Data level.

At the present time we have had to write a special module to handle the very basic reports that no longer even hold an NZX order number.

Its pretty agricultural for this day and age im afraid.

KFC just like the accounting systems create NZ.. Hopeless...
    Last edited by Waltzing; 12-12-2020 at 09:39 AM.

Jarden clients need check their "Wallet" to ensure the dividends actually go into it. Checked mine in the last few days, many thousands of dollars missing over a number of years. Staff not very helpful at all - not impressed at all. Check "Portfolio Movements" compared to the "Wallet" balance and movements to see what is missing. It must be manual entry and fails if staff don't "get around" to doing it..
    Last edited by Misty; 11-03-2024 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    Jarden clients need check their "Wallets" to ensure the dividends actually go into it. Checked mine in the last few days, many thousands of dollars missing over a number of years. Staff not very helpful at all - not impresses at all. Check "Portfolio Movements" compared to the "Wallet" balance and movements to see what is missing. It must be manual entry and fails if staff don't "get around" to doing it
    Didnt know the dividends could be paid to the wallet. My goes straight into my ANZ bank a/c.

I find them pretty average to deal with. I miss the easy days of dealing with Direct Broking and their site.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Didnt know the dividends could be paid to the wallet. My goes straight into my ANZ bank a/c.
    Same here. Have never had an issue with it !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    Jarden clients need check their "Wallet" to ensure the dividends actually go into it. Checked mine in the last few days, many thousands of dollars missing over a number of years. Staff not very helpful at all - not impressed at all. Check "Portfolio Movements" compared to the "Wallet" balance and movements to see what is missing. It must be manual entry and fails if staff don't "get around" to doing it..
    It is up to you do follow what happens with each dividend. If it is not paid into your Jarden account when due then you should follow it up at the time. Not leave it for a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    I didn't know either - straight into KiwiBank for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabinet View Post
    I didn't know either - straight into KiwiBank for me.
    Going by the number of people not knowing that dividends can be direct credited to their Jarden act, it would they have done poor job of promoting this.