sharetrader
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

i dont like the look of it either - I'll be sticking with the old way in until such time as I have to change. Never noticed the in fighting. God, when will people learn to have multiple people look over their websites before release. It's embarrassing.

Banned

I am kind of liking it...as it has a lot of cool features such as eps projection....balance sheet .. revenue ..latest news...

Just don't like the bid n ask features...as both features not together.. so kind of hard to know the depths.....not good for trading...

Banned

If any Jarden analyst here wanting more feedbacks....plz pm me...will charge a brokerage fee lol

Agree .

Also:
    Movements tab should have total realised return
    Movements tab should allow you to export to csv
    Portfolio should include option to see return including closed positions
    Portfolio tab should show return on individual share holdings like the old platform

That's initial thoughts on 10min look.

Post some screenshots

Edit: I couldn't get it to work at all with Firefox on Linux and had to update to the latest Firefox version for it to work at all, so my earlier post was incorrect (thought it would do more than it did.....). Now running Firefox 83.0 on Linux Mint.

Doesn't look too bad... holdings appear sorted by quantity instead of alphabetical.
    Annoying having to scroll through so much now that each holding takes more screen space (the code is on one line, then the company name below etc)...maybe need to diversify less.
    I'd prefer a "classic" quickview of the portfolio holdings for simple monitoring with less "noise".... doesn't seem to be such customisation options but maybe I'm missing something.,

Last edited by Dave; 24-11-2020 at 07:00 PM.

i just setup my account and got my recovery code etc. And then for the first login I received an error message. I am very disappointed. I have emailed the error message to them and hope they can fix it for me.

Guru

send in your requests, we made some months ago concerning data but we are to busy to check there progress as we have huge solutions of our own...

but get your requests in. we had request for a return to some earlier reports 2 years ago but nothing was ever done.

Just logged in and all I get is an error message. Tried upgrading my browser (Chrome) but no change.

Banned

Only ac that has couple millions$ that works.... sorry guys