sharetrader

Thread: Ce1

Default Ce1

This one has come up on radar. I just bought some at 0.9 today. They are an oil and gas exploration and soon to produce company. The director bought around $50k a while back at 0.7 cents. Around $100k was bought by 1 or 2 on Friday. They appear to have a potentially large resource. I sold my CM8 to buy this (I could of sold them at 8 cents...grumble. ). Any comments would be appreciated. I'm predicting the turn to oil and gas.

Quiet Observer

Good "radaring".... Interesting price chart. Bollinger bands start to expand on the daily, and weekly charts showing volume is slowly but surely building. A price base has possibly been formed. Needs to pop through some resistance around the 1.5/2 cent mark, then she could be away - next stop 4 cents!

What does your DD show on the fundamental stuff Younga? e.g. strength & competency of the board/mgmt teams, Balance Sheet strength, projected cost of production, etc etc
    Success is a journey AND a destination!

DD? The only analysis I did was TA....via volume and the belief that the oil and gas will rise. I picked the turn of copper when it was around $2 lb, but I only invested play money. I did well with AJQ options with an average of 0.75 cents....now around 3 cents ..... BLU also doubled for me but I only invested 2k. I remember when I analysed it and I chose it because of the size of the reserves. If u want to, u can compare the potential reserves of CE1 with BLU. I'm curious to how they stack up.

Quiet Observer

DD = Due Diligence.
    If one is trading stocks then TA alone can see one right, assisting one in identifying entry & exit points. But if you intend to take a longer view point then the fundamentals of the company arguably start having more influence on investment returns, and shouldn't be readily dismissed.
    As you probably know, the resources sector is littered with companies that over promise & under deliver, (esp in the exploring/discovery stage) eroding shareholder value. There of course are lots of success stories too, but for each success story one can easily find a multiple of failures. Exiting before the music stops is the key with those ones!
    I'll do a little DD on CE1 before following the TA signs. Thanks again for the Radar alert!
    Success is a journey AND a destination!

Thank u FTG.

A brief analysis of reserves show CE1 has 1200 Pje and BLU has 3000 Pje. Market caps r about $20m and $70 m respectively.