sharetrader
Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Default RAD - Radius Healthcare

Last edited by greater fool; 07-12-2020 at 02:17 PM.
    "There is something wrong with a regime that requires a pyramid of corpses every few years." George Orwell.

expect some funds to sold in other retirement stocks to buy some of this
    one step ahead of the herd

Membaa

With no new shares issued at IPO it looks more like an exit vehicle for insiders. If they’re not selling there’ll be no liquidity. Hard to see how they can be excited about new opportunities with no new capital.

Somethings not right with this, my bs senses are on overload

isnt it a bit odd having no new securities offered to the public on a new listing. ???
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    isnt it a bit odd having no new securities offered to the public on a new listing. ???
    Haha snap!

With the current NZX rules a two-stage listing makes sense in relation to costs: 1st a clean and tidy compliance listing (no need for a back-door listing with the extra costs and complications that brings - TIL/Bethunes as an example) and 2nd, some months after listing, a fundraising offer with the market having by then established a price range.

If I'm right Radius Care is setting a pattern that we will see repeated by others in future.

No. If your expecting further expansion, then access to equity capital or debt securities, then a listing can be helpful.
    "There is something wrong with a regime that requires a pyramid of corpses every few years." George Orwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Haha snap!

yeh and I was thinking similar to you but you explained the concerns better.

What do we know about expected market cap etc its not even showing on NZX as an upcoming listing.

Quote Originally Posted by greater fool View Post
    No. If your expecting further expansion, then access to equity capital or debt securities, then a listing can be helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiremu View Post
    With the current NZX rules a two-stage listing makes sense in relation to costs: 1st a clean and tidy compliance listing (no need for a back-door listing with the extra costs and complications that brings - TIL/Bethunes as an example) and 2nd, some months after listing, a fundraising offer with the market having by then established a price range.

If I'm right Radius Care is setting a pattern that we will see repeated by others in future.
    thx team makes a little more sense with both of these comments together. if you were expanding I'd have expected new issue but if you need price discovery first well yeh....

It's official. Ticker RAD.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/364583