sharetrader
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    Report was pretty good, all things considered with the Covid markets. The SP declined today, probably more an overall market decline due to fear of new covid strains. If it wasn't for that maybe we would have seen SP rise after todays update.
    Omnivariant is causing a lot of panic in a lot country's & stocks this morning ,its here to stay scary as it may seem .Report pretty much as expected good work Radius.

Same feelings here as well...
    Hope O stays out of NZ...

Very low volumes. Looks like 2 or 3 folk need their money the last few days pushing SP sub 0.50. No real sense of urgency to buy with current media news. Therefore a bit of downwards pressure on SP by those few who need their cash. But no real volume selling at all, so not indicative of a downtrending SP. Basically just meandering sideways. Buyers will likely re-enter when looks like SP is rallying back up towards previous Cap Raise price.

Very low volumes. Looks like 2 or 3 folk need their money the last few days pushing SP sub 0.50. No real sense of urgency to buy with current media news. Therefore a bit of downwards pressure on SP by those few who need their cash. But no real volume selling at all, so not indicative of a downtrending SP. Basically just meandering sideways. Buyers will likely re-enter when looks like SP is rallying back up towards previous Cap Raise price.
    Wouldn’t want a punter to put a sell of 10,000 at market would you…could go to low 40’s pretty quick

I’m looking for ‘fair value’ in low 30’s
    Last edited by winner69; 03-12-2021 at 12:43 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

If the local Radius RV is anything to go by, I wouldn't touch them with a 40 foot barge pole.
    Last edited by justakiwi; 03-12-2021 at 12:31 PM.

RAD been listed for a year now.

I thought they were taking the mickey out of the market when they set a listing price of 80 cents

And then no existing shareholders sold any shares until it had been bid up to over $1.60 ….but finally sold some to a few ‘smart’ investors …..some even bought at $1.82 started …..before closing opening day at $1.75 ……pure speculation …….that’s wow stuff

The enthusiasm didn’t last long and the shares fell back to the 80 cents to $1 range …..still outrageously over priced

They wanted some extra cash so seduced punters with an offer of shares at 52 cents …..a price RAD obviously thought was not too outrageous …. the 52 cents (underwritten at 50 cents) was so ‘cheap’ investors couldn’t get enough ……another wow event.

Been downhill the last month as reality hits home …close last week 47.5 cents …on its way to sub 40 cents I reckon

I might get interested in low 30’s

Listing has achieved one thing for Radius ….they managed to achieve a $50m capital raise …. thats what markets are for …..and no doubt the insiders now know what they are worth on paper …..but other investors I suppose there are a few disappointed ones.
    Last edited by winner69; 05-12-2021 at 11:58 AM.

Would be an interesting experiment for someone to try putting a sell order in for 10,000. Would be nice to know in advance and be ready to place a buy order right away. So let us know in advance if you plan to But I would say the SP would very quickly rally back up off a short dip to 0.40 straight back up to market open 0.48. Doesn't appear to be any volume selling at 0.48 so doubt would be many sellers who would drop sell orders down that low. In turn buy orders would quickly surmount back up to where it has currently been trading. Very hopeful if looking for an entry in the 0.3's, 0.4's will likely be best bet before any rally in 2022 back up above 0.52 Cap Raise.

Would be an interesting experiment for someone to try putting a sell order in for 10,000. Would be nice to know in advance and be ready to place a buy order right away. So let us know in advance if you plan to But I would say the SP would very quickly rally back up off a short dip to 0.40 straight back up to market open 0.48. Doesn't appear to be any volume selling at 0.48 so doubt would be many sellers who would drop sell orders down that low. In turn buy orders would quickly surmount back up to where it has currently been trading. Very hopeful if looking for an entry in the 0.3's, 0.4's will likely be best bet before any rally in 2022 back up above 0.52 Cap Raise.
    You seem to put a heck of important on that 52 cents last cap price ..just curious why.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    RAD been listed for a year now.

I thought they were taking the mickey out of the market when they set a listing price of 80 cents

And then no existing shareholders sold any shares until it had been bid up to over $1.60 ….but finally sold some to a few ‘smart’ investors …..some even bought at $1.82 started …..before closing opening day at $1.75 ……pure speculation …….that’s wow stuff

The enthusiasm didn’t last long and the shares fell back to the 80 cents to $1 range …..still outrageously over priced

They wanted some extra cash so seduced punters with an offer of shares at 52 cents …..a price RAD obviously thought was not too outrageous …. the 52 cents (underwritten at 50 cents) was so ‘cheap’ investors couldn’t get enough ……another wow event.

Been downhill the last month as reality hits home …close last week 47.5 cents …on its way to sub 40 cents I reckon

I might get interested in low 30’s

Listing has achieved one thing for Radius ….they managed to achieve a $50m capital raise …. thats what markets are for …..and no doubt the insiders now know what they are worth on paper …..but other investors I suppose there are a few disappointed ones.
    I was one of the few disappointed ones. NZX 101 from Rad---SP does not raise because of those meme buyers and sellers, it reflects the enterprise's current capability and strategy for future growth. The SP was helly cheaper than other rest home companies but it should never be the main incentive for an investor to buy--it was cheap for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky669 View Post
    I was one of the few disappointed ones. NZX 101 from Rad---SP does not raise because of those meme buyers and sellers, it reflects the enterprise's current capability and strategy for future growth. The SP was helly cheaper than other rest home companies but it should never be the main incentive for an investor to buy--it was cheap for a reason.
    Even now its still not cheap

If its any consolation everybody who has bought since listing and still holding are under water ..... share price at new all time low

No doubt some punters have traded profitably though