sharetrader
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Legend

cant help you Baa_Baa - not with ASB here

https://www.nzx.com/instruments/rad

IMO

It is showing up if you enter NZX in the stock exchange box

Missed by that much

Too rich for me to bid on. I estimate a fair price to be $0.20.

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    Too rich for me to bid on. I estimate a fair price to be $0.20.
    looks very ricch in pricing based on current bids and based only on a care model
    one step ahead of the herd

Legend

Where are the full Financials for past years with RAD ?

It's not as if there aren't any Financials produced for their EOY as they have been going for some time

It's an abismally hopeless showing on NZX's part to even allow RAD to be listed without past Financials
    (unaudited ; adjusted or otherwise) being published IMO

Furthermore RAD have duty to keep the market informed & provision of past Financial Information
    (not the scant coverage filed) would appear to be an integral on their even becoming listed
    Last edited by nztx; 11-12-2020 at 10:34 AM. Reason: add more

Agreed. On a very brief look there was no way to determine what their growth rate in underlying eps had been.
    Being vastly a care model I've assumed their growth rate is negligible.
    I reiterate my warning that this is being floated on metrics that are well and truly out of whack with other listed companies in this sector such as ARV and OCA and as an unproven business that's dramatically smaller than the incumbent comparative companies mentioned I believe their metrics should be at a material discount to those of ARV and OCA.

To price this anything above 25 cents is scandalous in my opinion and begs the question on whether the directors received quality advice on this float or whether they have massively overrated their own abilities.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Agreed. On a very brief look there was no way to determine what their growth rate in underlying eps had been.
    Being vastly a care model I've assumed their growth rate is negligible.
    I reiterate my warning that this is being floated on metrics that are well and truly out of whack with other listed companies in this sector such as ARV and OCA and as an unproven business that's dramatically smaller than the incumbent comparative companies mentioned I believe their metrics should be at a material discount to those of ARV and OCA.

To price this anything above 25 cents is scandalous in my opinion and begs the question on whether the directors received quality advice on this float or whether they have massively overrated their own abilities.
    OCA accounts get messy with just one leased village ...Radius accounts will be a minefield with most villages leased.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

or maybe their just crooks....

Asleep at the Wheel?

Long time reader, first time posting
    Thanks for all the work posted on this site I have found it very useful. I just wanted to share some gratitude to Beagle, and others.
    It really helps to have other opinions when forming my own decision on whether to buy or sell

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    With no new shares issued at IPO it looks more like an exit vehicle for insiders. If they’re not selling there’ll be no liquidity. Hard to see how they can be excited about new opportunities with no new capital.

Somethings not right with this, my bs senses are on overload
    Unbelievable, nice exit for a few inside holders, as twice IPO (which beagle reckons was over 3x its worth). Is this really value at $277m market cap! Good grief.