sharetrader
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Agree the market is not yet pricing this share efficiently ( perhaps both before, as well as after, the capital raise ). Still, an entry price for a new holder at $0.52 doesn't seem too high risk, and daily liquidity should incrementally improve with the increased issue. I expect the next month or so will tell a tale as to the fundamental price level, given finalisation is still dependent on the SGM later this month and settlement of the allocations via the institutional book build and subsequently the SPP for existing holders, and those who buy on-market by 20 July and are eligible for the SPP which may be one contributing reason for the current price level.

New shares being hocked off today

Down to 66 cents so far
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    New shares being hocked off today

Down to 66 cents so far
    Why not?

$30m of new shares issued at 52c with no restrictions and with another $10m to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Why not?

$30m of new shares issued at 52c with no restrictions and with another $10m to follow.
    In your opinion Balance, do you see the SP dropping back below 0.52c with such a large amount of extra shares released. I would have expected a little push higher like we saw yesterday, followed by a consolidation back down to the release price 0.52 (and maybe a little lower once the demand subsides) before then taking an uptrend in the following months.

Retail Offer closed at 5.00pm last night so we are due an announcement and a Capital Change Notice shortly. SP currently at $0.59 so considerable adjustment ( in the direction of reality ) since my post exactly one month ago now. That said I think low 60's is more likely in a further week or so when all the dust has settled. But it is true that since a large number of shares have been acquired now at 52c there will be a preponderance of sellers for some time as profits are taken.

Announcement and Capital Change Notice now filed. Retail raise included acceptance of all oversubscriptions, raising $8.2m, so now almost 270m shares on issue ( from tomorrow ). Ohaupo acquisition completed on 5 August, with the balance of funds raised no doubt applied to repay borrowings, at least in the near term - bank debt was $24.5m as at 31 March, so will at least mitigate interest liability with immediate effect.

Share price now $0.55 so approaching the capital raise price. Doesn't appear to bear any relationship to the so-called theoretical ex raise price of 76.6c when the overall raise was first announced to the market. Me thinks much wishful thinking/window dressing involved. Still believe SP will reach low 60's in the reasonably near term when the market has digested these events and the early sellers have been placated.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldson View Post
    Announcement and Capital Change Notice now filed. Retail raise included acceptance of all oversubscriptions, raising $8.2m, so now almost 270m shares on issue ( from tomorrow ). Ohaupo acquisition completed on 5 August, with the balance of funds raised no doubt applied to repay borrowings, at least in the near term - bank debt was $24.5m as at 31 March, so will at least mitigate interest liability with immediate effect.

Share price now $0.55 so approaching the capital raise price. Doesn't appear to bear any relationship to the so-called theoretical ex raise price of 76.6c when the overall raise was first announced to the market. Me thinks much wishful thinking/window dressing involved. Still believe SP will reach low 60's in the reasonably near term when the market has digested these events and the early sellers have been placated.
    That theo ex raise price oh 76.6 cents only means something if the pre-announcement share price of 90 cents odd actually meant something.

Market saying it didn’t and coming up with a price that is is more ‘sensible’
    Last edited by winner69; 13-08-2021 at 04:06 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I agree with winner69. A terrible float. Wage inflation will put a lot of pressure on the care model. Even at current price, fail to see the attraction. Good luck to holders though.

I was wrong. Share price will not reach low 60's in the near term. Experienced CEO now leaving soon, and the Covid outbreak effect will impact for a while. A lot of sellers around. Best case will be a good result for half year ending 30 September, and that looking somewhat dubious.

Hi Ronaldson I bought in the placement to sell off as did a lot of others so it was bound to go down to that sp placement price as it has.
    Why is the c e o leaving do you know is it family reasons as per usual !!
    I do not see radius & the care sector being affected by covid as much as a lot of other industries ,tourism hospitality etc
    Lets see where we are at hy results sept I see no reasons why it should not bump up to the low 60s then .