sharetrader
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Wierd, I don't get that. All I get is a portfolio with all my shares etc on Sharesight, but no where to see a leaderboard or other options.
    I'm getting into the results via the link sent out 5th January. Email details were - Sharesight: Invitation from NZSA Share Game 5/01/2021, if that helps.

Hi there:

I gave up months ago. Clearly the email on Jan 5 did not go out to many of us, as there have been a number of entries indicating confusion throughout the year. I've deleted no emails, but it isn't there. At one stage I emailed the lady at the office, but she claimed she didn't know much about it. Eventually I was referred on to the other competition that had started up. I'm at a loss to understand why there is all this secrecy. Why not just put the results out in a post as used to happen?

Hi Oliver,

Ref QEX, are you going to mark that company's price to zero. It has been suspended, hasn't filed results, wants to delist but can't hold a meeting for shareholders ex Ronnie to vote.

Thanks

Sorry, if the question has been asked before - where do I find the competition results?
    Sharesight says my return is 17% but how do I compare with others?

The NZX competition is a long way behind the ASX comp in terms of clarity and ease of access to look at the results. I am not literate enough to run anything like this but I appreciate those who can. Perhaps next year run it like the ASX comp.

Guru

Never complain how the competition is run. Those that do run it should do what ever is easier for them. The NZ one this year was fine provided you spent 20 seconds of your life registering access.

You should have an email with the subject line "Sharesight: Invitation from NZSA Share Game" click the link then it's an option to see the leaderboard.

https://sharegame.nz/

Submit your email address and you will receive 2 links for sharegame 1 (Dec-Dec 2021) and sharegame 2 (March 2021-March 2022)

Thanks RRR for the post.Over the years i have played the game,this is the best i have reached...(15th)...2021 what a ride!

First in 2020, 356/360 in 2021 with the same picks. Gotta be a lesson there somewhere!