sharetrader
Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Guru

Question Scaresies chat page

Although not a sharies user, Im wondering is there a dedicated page/site to sharies chatter ?
    Last edited by whatsup; 06-01-2021 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Thanks fat finger.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Although not a shareies user, Im wondering is there a dedicated page/site to sharies chatter ?
    Hahaha .... "scaries" "shareies" "sharies" ...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by hogie View Post
    Hahaha .... "scaries" "shareies" "sharies" ...
    fat finger

There's a sharesies moderated facebook group that is fairly active.

I think there is a FB group... I'm not a member

If you are wanting to see where the sharesies army is putting their 50,000 * $100 bets follow the rocket ships on facebook. Specifically the 'shareies share club' group and 'NZ Investors Group'

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    If you are wanting to see where the sharesies army is putting their 50,000 * $100 bets follow the rocket ships on facebook. Specifically the 'shareies share club' group and 'NZ Investors Group'
    Raw, Being an old f@rt, I don't do F B, is there another venue or could one of them start a chat page on S Ter ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Raw, Being an old f@rt, I don't do F B, is there another venue or could one of them start a chat page on S Ter ?
    Create a facebook account with a false name if you like. My dad has done that to see photos of grandkids, travel etc of the family. This way he doesn't have an 'online profile'. There are actually some other really good NZ based groups on FB that tend to discuss macro economic themes. I think FB is great and is like an internet within an internet. I've invested in them and will never sell, FB has unlimited growth in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Create a facebook account with a false name if you like. My dad has done that to see photos of grandkids, travel etc of the family. This way he doesn't have an 'online profile'. There are actually some other really good NZ based groups on FB that tend to discuss macro economic themes. I think FB is great and is like an internet within an internet. I've invested in them and will never sell, FB has unlimited growth in my eyes.
    FB and other Social Media are evil. If you must, do not follow their 'curated' content. Stick to reading 'group' posts and *not* read the news feed. Twitter is even worse. Do not ever. We, as in Human Beings, are the product of these companies and are simply human futures to be exploited some later date. One minute you are a Flat Earther the next you will be coerced by AI curated content and breaking in Pizza shops with a shot gun looking for child traffickers. Yes that actually happened. Why do you think the cognoscenti of Silicon Valley pro-actively have moratoriums on social media and devices in their homes?

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    FB and other Social Media are evil. If you must, do not follow their 'curated' content. Stick to reading 'group' posts and *not* read the news feed. Twitter is even worse. Do not ever. We, as in Human Beings, are the product of these companies and are simply human futures to be exploited some later date. One minute you are a Flat Earther the next you will be coerced by AI curated content and breaking in Pizza shops with a shot gun looking for child traffickers. Yes that actually happened. Why do you think the cognoscenti of Silicon Valley pro-actively have moratoriums on social media and devices in their homes?
    Personally I don't have an issue with it. I watched that netflix doco 'Social Dilemma', had to turn it off after 20 mins because it wasn't telling me anything I thought everyone didn't already know.