sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pavmed

Conference call on Mon, 8.30am EST.

Quite a bit of news this week.

Share price rocked to >$5 early in the week meaning that this stock has more than doubled in the last few months.

Conference call on Mon morn signaled intent to spin off Lucid. Later that day management indicated intent to do another cash raise further diluting investors. No revenue reported at this time.

Further dilution resulted in a pull back of around 17% but new analyses indicate revised price consensus for 2021 of around $9 an increase from $5. This would represent an approx 4× gain since the start of the year. My plan is to hold for a couple of years.

Conference call transcript.

I'm buying more..

https://seekingalpha.com/article/440...sults-earnings

Down bigly. Topping up.

Quote Originally Posted by HCR20 View Post
    Down bigly. Topping up.
    Topped up in low 3's. Let's see what happens. Next Flo FDA approval could be on the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by HCR20 View Post
    Topped up in low 3's. Let's see what happens. Next Flo FDA approval could be on the cards.
    Now up to just below $5. Recent analysts see it around $8. Will see how Lucid spin off goes.

What do you guys use to buy US shares? I'm interested in Pavmed but Hatch don't have it (and won't get it). Same with Rocketlab when it lists.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricketfan View Post
    What do you guys use to buy US shares? I'm interested in Pavmed but Hatch don't have it (and won't get it). Same with Rocketlab when it lists.
    I buy through Jarden brokerage.

PAVM is too small for Hatch/Sharsies etc.

Something is up.. PAVM share price increased by around 23% yesterday. Could be buyout or new product or whale buying big... Anyone waiting on the sidelines mind want to pause before we understand what is driving the SP appreciation.

Okay, so share price has had a lot of volatility lately. Word is there are $5 option calls expiring today and that the MM are manipulating the stock down so that the options expire worthless. If SP bounces back next week then this thesis will be confirmed. Wait and see.