Some months ago in an earlier SCT thread I said "SCT is a relatively lightly traded stock. This generally means a wide bid/ask spread and greater volatility. You have to give such stocks more than the usual amount of room to breathe". $100,000 daily turnover is not large and is not especially high even for this stock. Take a look at the sharp dip in mid 2003. Here the percentage price drop was double that of today, along with more than triple the volume. Price action still failed to break below the trendline and the uptrend continued.
Todays action, then, was NOT a Price/Volume Climax such as often mark major turning points. (You can easily see the one in October 2001)

I am monitoring this stock using 4 parameters. Exit signals would be generated by :-
(1) A break of the current confirmed trendline
(2) A break below a 300 day Exponential Moving Average
(3) A break below a 20% Trailing Stop
(4) A clear break below the recent Resistance level.

As you can see, NONE of these conditions have been met (yet!) so I have NOT sold. I have quite a substantial position in this stock that will take time to unwind, so my plan is to sell progressively, as each Sell signal is triggered.

K1w1, I am puzzled as to why you equate "taking your medicine like men" with acting on predetermined Sell signals when they are eventually triggered. I have been holding SCT for 3 years now - that is a long time by my standards. A Sell at any of the 4 posted exit criteria will lock in capital gains from what has proved to be a very profitable trade. I am happy to hold, I am happy to sell. At this stage I cannot lose - either way.

You seem to be in some doubt as to whether I will have the discipline to act on these signals when they are eventually triggered. Fear not my flightless feathered friend - I learnt that lesson many years ago. The hard way.