sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bcrx

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-bobby View Post
    Yep, just doubled down yesterday... you?
    Yep still holding and buying little more when I can. Up 60% since Jan. I think Orledeyo fair value is 4 bill market cap so 25% upside still to come. Factor d trials later this year could see share price rocket, but I think Orledeyo success means the down side risk is minimal. Essentially, my plan is to hold and expect price to rise to around $20-24 p share with potential for $xxx if Factor d works.

Only material risk I can see is scientific fraud or some kind of Orledeyo catastrophe and the risk of that is small.

I watched the conference call from yesterday and I was really impressed with the research spokeswoman (top right of screen). Megan and Stonehouse seem a bit over confident, but you tend to get that from non-science types.

Enough to interest me so I’ve bought a few. Formulating oral versions of what are usually parenteral administered medications is pretty useful. Broad spectrum antiviral interesting though only parenteral so far in early trials. Just from what I’ve read on website.

Bet revenue guidance by 100%.

Turning out to be a nice little purchase… were u expecting a bit more a jump on price or this is already priced in?.

Strange happenings with the cash raise pulled on same day as announced. Some say it was the CEOs attempt to thwart a hostile takeover.

I still think it is undervalued on Orledeyo alone. I intend to hold for a good while yet.

What do U use to follow what’s going on over in the states? Is there a forum similar to share trader?..

Stocktwits, twitter, and reddit.

What do u make of the latest result?.. holding or flicking?..