sharetrader
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    percy

Default ADA ;Adacel Technologies Ltd

Adacel's business is Air Traffic Management,Simulation and Training Solutions.
    76,472,221 shares on issue and at 93 cents their market capitalisation is $71,119,166.
    Today's interim result was excellent and their outlook is strong.
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Adacel's business is Air Traffic Management,Simulation and Training Solutions.
    76,472,221 shares on issue and at 93 cents their market capitalisation is $71,119,166.
    Today's interim result was excellent and their outlook is strong.
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4
    thanks for sharing Percy

An old friend, I bought in 2015 for 1.83 and sold in 2016 for 3.06 & 3.24. I haven't followed to much since then but I did check in on occasions - downgrades/legal issues. Things got a bit mucky for a while. Back in at the start of the month at 91c. HY results were tidy, share buy back up to 95c will keep a cap on downward risk, PE for this year of 10. New management, growing ARR. Once the market begins to trust the company again this could easily trade on a PE of 20 so $1.80 to $2.00 shareprice. Currently in trading halt, all going well another positive announcement..

percy

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-3A562390/

Interesting the above announcement was deemed not price sensitive,therefore there was no need for a trading halt.
    The announcement does not give a value of the new contract.
    My guess is it is significant, otherwise ADA would not have thought it best to have a trading halt.
    What is pleasing is ADA have plenty of work on, and have landed another good contract.
    Last edited by percy; 26-02-2021 at 07:16 AM.

I believe I read in one of the following announcements it was mistakenly marked price sensitive. In the scheme of things not a big issue either way. This is trading on very undemanding multiples and is growing eps under new management - simply have to hold until it builds a track record moves higher.

percy

percy
    Last edited by percy; 23-06-2021 at 12:10 PM.

Nice little contract and still trading on very low multiples, seems mister market has very little trust in this one after its historical issues. Share buy back continues and yield is 5%, really is just a waiting game here for it to be re-priced. I think results and/or an institution getting on board will get things moving.

Good strength recently - are we finally getting the re-rate this deserves.... I believe the results will be very solid and the div will push the yield +5% �� (what's did Steve Flemming the poster who found all those gems use to say... Something like share price follows eps growth) I miss that's guys profitable microcaps

percy

Yes you bring back fond memories of him.Think you have the quote right.
    I am sure Bell Potter have a target price of $1.25 for ADA.
    Next result should be very positive,and I too am enjoying the recent share price strength..
    Last edited by percy; 16-07-2021 at 05:00 PM.