sharetrader
Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273 LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    I wonder if Sena is going to look to takeover 2CC in the next year is so?

Takeover at $1.40 probably do it
    Didn't he say he was not going to use the creep provisions for 3 years?

Anyway, the way I read the announcement, this is not good for 2CC. Paul had the correct strategy for this business. If Sena decides he wants to run it like he used to, then its not good for shareholders.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Didn't he say he was not going to use the creep provisions for 3 years?

Anyway, the way I read the announcement, this is not good for 2CC. Paul had the correct strategy for this business. If Sena decides he wants to run it like he used to, then its not good for shareholders.
    I think Paul has done a great job as a short term CEO. But let’s be real here, it was master Stiassny who came on the board when NZA was in very troubled waters. He led the turnaround including hiring Paul.

Between Sena and Stiassny the strategy should continue on as is. Steady expansion.

Eugene was the main reason for the failures in the past. Sena was looking after the Japan operation if I recall correctly. The one unknown is will Sena have an eye on costs like Paul did.

Guru

I think Paul has done a great job as a short term CEO. But let’s be real here, it was master Stiassny who came on the board when NZA was in very troubled waters. He led the turnaround including hiring Paul.

Between Sena and Stiassny the strategy should continue on as is. Steady expansion.

Eugene was the main reason for the failures in the past. Sena was looking after the Japan operation if I recall correctly. The one unknown is will Sena have an eye on costs like Paul did.
    The question is will Stiassny have any control or oversight on Sena? It's pretty much a one man band now and if Sena does not like anything, he can just get rid of Stiassny.

That is why I was so opposed to the buyout by Sena of Eugene. If other parties purchased Eugene's stock, then we would not have this issue.

Ya back the jockey here, I suspect Sena knows this business intimately and will do a good job. I do think a buyout is probably the way to go considering he owns so much already. I'm happy getting the very decent dividends and hopefully some capital growth in the meantime.
    Last edited by NZSilver; 23-04-2024 at 12:31 PM.

290,000 shares traded at $0.78. Dont often see volume like that with ole 2CC

percy

Good liquidity for an ill liquid stock.?

Guru

Looks like it was traded off market. Will look for SSH notice later in the week. Interesting.

percy

Looks an exciting promotion from 2CC;

����Win a Car in May!!����

Buy your dream car this May’24 and go into the draw and you could be getting your car purchase for FREE*!! ������ Whether you're looking for a sleek sedan, a spacious SUV, or a zippy hatchback, we've got you covered.

Sale details:

· Every completed purchase in May goes into a lucky draw

· Promo valid from 1st May’24 to 31st May’24.

Membaa

Any idea who might put through an on-market buy (or sell) for 287,436 + 2,564 (both exactly at 3:33:16pm)? That's a $226,200 buy/sell right there. Average daily volume is about ~20k.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Any idea who might put through an on-market buy (or sell) for 287,436 + 2,564 (both exactly at 3:33:16pm)? That's a $226,200 buy/sell right there. Average daily volume is about ~20k.
    The seller was the 8th largest shareholder.He is a Christchurch investor, who has a lot of large holdings in a number of small cap companies.He invests in his own name, as well as two finance companies he owns.This holding was in one of his finance company's name.
    I am now guessing he sold via a Christchurch broker to another Christchurch investor, who also invests in small cap companies.
    I expect we will know the new owner's name when 2CC's annual report comes out in June.