sharetrader
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocket Lab

Got some more this morning at $3.96, surely it wont be down in the 3's again?

I wouldn't be too surprised.......

Lots of trading in the low $4 region today.

The Capstone mission launch window opens on the 25th, will be interesting. Mahia to the moon!

Membaa

Learn some TA, read the charts, it tells you about market sentiment. Would you like me to post some stats on buying this blindly, in the face of market sentiment killing this IPO and stock? Its time will come but it is not right now. The patient will reap reap the future, but that's not right now either, the chart tells you that.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Learn some TA, read the charts, it tells you about market sentiment. Would you like me to post some stats on buying this blindly, in the face of market sentiment killing this IPO and stock? Its time will come but it is not right now. The patient will reap reap the future, but that's not right now either, the chart tells you that.
    Sage advice thanks Baa Baa

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Sure, that would be interesting and appreciated, thanks.

Technical analysis is something I haven't had much time to learn about, but it's obviously quite handy.

Cheers

Just been watching Rocket Labs Capstone Launch to the Moon! WOW soo far so good and soo cool to watch it gave the Bear prickly skin Hard to believe this rocket was launched from our own wee part of the world, good old NZ!! Now its time for the share price to rocket to the Moon as well!!

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Just been watching Rocket Labs Capstone Launch to the Moon! WOW soo far so good and soo cool to watch it gave the Bear prickly skin Hard to believe this rocket was launched from our own wee part of the world, good old NZ!! Now its time for the share price to rocket to the Moon as well!!
    I'm waiting for the first Neutron launch failure before I even consider placing a bet on this flighty cold blood horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I'm waiting for the first Neutron launch failure before I even consider placing a bet on this flighty cold blood horse.
    Does that mean you are not part of the Rocket Lab fan club?

I have to declare I have a personal interest in Rocket Lab. I grew up with Peter Beck. His Dad Russel was my Dads best friend. So I know Peter and I have the greatest respect for what he has achieved so far. I believe Rocket Lab will be very successful but hey I may be wrong and they crash and burn. Time will tell. Happy holder in the meantime

Guru

I have to declare I have a personal interest in Rocket Lab. I grew up with Peter Beck. His Dad Russel was my Dads best friend. So I know Peter and I have the greatest respect for what he has achieved so far. I believe Rocket Lab will be very successful but hey I may be wrong and they crash and burn. Time will tell. Happy holder in the meantime
    Rupert, Well done, a couple of years ago I was told that the two best N Z companies to work for were Rocket Lab and Zero.

Investor

Under my radar currently, just a quick question, what trading platform is the best for buying US or international stocks for that matter.