sharetrader
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Rocket Lab

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    WOW! Where did that nasty comment come from? Not that its any of your business but I worked my arse off until a brain tumour wrecked my career so every cent I have was hard earned and all I have
    Even more important to invest your hard earned wisely Rupert.Thats all I'm trying to say.I don't believe Rocketlab is anywhere near investment grade atpit.It has to prove itself and start making a profit I know it's an exciting,leading edge, kiwi Starship enterprise sorta thing that we want to do well,and maybe it will but I would only throw a little into it if I had excess cash and income that I was really prepared to lose, at this stage of Rocketlabs evolution..

One needs to be hard-nosed and to remove emotion from investing and look at the figures and facts.I thought you were being a little naive and am not attacking you,apologies if you took it that way.I have learnt the hard way to manage risk in investing.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 04-07-2022 at 08:39 AM.

Call that an apology? None of what you said below is relevant. All you needed to do was apologise for your smart arse comment that RupertBear’s money was not hard earned. Your lack of compassion and remorse is embarrassing. You are a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Even more important to invest your hard earned wisely Rupert.Thats all I'm trying to say.I don't believe Rocketlab is anywhere near investment grade atpit.It has to prove itself and start making a profit I know it's an exciting,leading edge, kiwi Starship enterprise sorta thing that we want to do well,and maybe it will but I would only throw a little into it if I had excess cash and income that I was really prepared to lose, at this stage of Rocketlabs evolution..

One needs to be hard-nosed and to remove emotion from investing and look at the figures and facts.I thought you were being a little naive and am not attacking you,apologies if you took it that way.I have learnt the hard way to manage risk in investing.
    Last edited by justakiwi; 04-07-2022 at 03:16 PM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    That was definitely rude and uncalled for, "we all want to be high", perhaps says a lot about the poster. Bad rep from me.
    Thanks matekeep it up.Its on the record that for many years Ive held people to account the rampers the influencers etc.Likewise people who are newbies or vulnerable to being influenced.There are folks on here who brutally pump something ,sell while suckers are buying and move on to next one without a thought.In this case over a few posts I was telling Rupert about imo how risky this play is imo .I know people who have lost a motza atpit quite sad.

Yet again ,I hope Rocketlab makes it ,long-term .Managing risk a very important too to have as well as charting (care to inform Rupert and do some good?) and research. Bad things happen when good people don't stand up. I'm giving you a positive rep for at least doing something,kneejerk passive aggressive as it is. The day H/C removed the negative rep function improved the site no end .

Read the bolded sentence in my post above. The apology you owe RupertBear is nothing to do with your ramble below. You know exactly what you should be apologising for. Just man up and do it, and stop with the posturing.

Thanks matekeep it up.Its on the record that for many years Ive held people to account the rampers the influencers etc.Likewise people who are newbies or vulnerable to being influenced.There are folks on here who brutally pump something ,sell while suckers are buying and move on to next one without a thought.In this case over a few posts I was telling Rupert about imo how risky this play is imo .I know people who have lost a motza atpit quite sad.

Yet again ,I hope Rocketlab makes it ,long-term .Managing risk a very important too to have as well as charting (care to inform Rupert and do some good?) and research. Bad things happen when good people don't stand up. I'm giving you a positive rep for at least doing something,kneejerk passive aggressive as it is. The day H/C removed the negative rep function improved the site no end .

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Read the bolded sentence in my post above. The apology you owe RupertBear is nothing to do with your ramble below. You know exactly what you should be apologising for. Just man up and do it, and stop with the posturing.
    I'm going to give you a positive rep too,for all the wrong reasons What a volcano.

I don't or want your positive rep vote. Yep, damned right. You treat a friend with disrespect, you can expect me to call you out. Not going to apologise for that. But no worries, you have made it clear you have no conscience, and are a mouse not a man. No surprises there.

P.S. Your rep vote comment speaks volumes and isn't worthy of a response. You are now back on ignore.

I'm going to give you a positive rep too,for all the wrong reasons What a volcano.
    Last edited by justakiwi; 04-07-2022 at 05:08 PM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

I have no issue with you telling me that, in your opinion, RKL is a risky investment. What I do have an issue with is you making a judgment call about me that my money was not hard earned. That was out of line and uncalled for and a number of people have rightly called you out on that.

For your information I received a personal apology from Baa Baa on Friday night regarding his post. He also deleted his post. Respect to him for that. I might add that Baa Baa has already gone out of his way to try and help me learn some basic charting so yes Baa Baa is way ahead of you in doing some good.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I have no issue with you telling me that, in your opinion, RKL is a risky investment. What I do have an issue with is you making a judgment call about me that my money was not hard earned. That was out of line and uncalled for and a number of people have rightly called you out on that.

For your information I received a personal apology from Baa Baa on Friday night regarding his post. He also deleted his post. Respect to him for that. I might add that Baa Baa has already gone out of his way to try and help me learn some basic charting so yes Baa Baa is way ahead of you in doing some good.
    Yes but that was after my previous posts and is not meant to be isolated.plese read them all again.I have no idea on your financial situ and was not being personal.Its all about the risk and I personally protect and grow my funds as safely as possible risk/reward these days.Occasionly I have some excess funds and I can take more risk,this is the fun part of investing but I keep it really small. That's great re BaaBaa helping you my positive rep was worth it.Best wishes JT , may the force be with you ps yes it's just my opinion,long-term with Rocketlab I hope it blasts off to infinity and beyond.

I've just watched the live stream of the latest mission which was a successful deployment of Capstone on its mission to the moon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtvMiivrxxA .

Another success, quite an achievement!

I have noticed that this mission hardly gets a mention in our mainstream media; though the ABs, house prices and covid 19 have continuous multiple articles on most news sites. Quite bizarre.....

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Crikey JT.

With Beagle having become Canis Non Grata here do you really want to take his place?
    om mani peme hum