sharetrader
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocket Lab

Last edited by Fred114; 04-09-2021 at 12:08 PM.

Advanced Member

How long before Rocket Lab leaves the Mahia Peninsula? Some locals are unhappy and now the Green Party MP Teanau Tuiono has produced a Member's Bill to restrict the launch of military hardware from the site. Not only that but he supports the unhappy locals who say there is an impact on local birds and seafood so cultural assessments are required.

****. WSB has got a hold of it.

My monies on a pump and dump, although where that starts and stops I'm not so sure. Prepare for volatility.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by 101nick101 View Post
    I warned you tendies are to be enjoyed by all.
    Not up with trendies?.Not a holder atp.Looks like a fun stock. Atp.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Ok so I had to look up tendies and also WSB as The Bear is not familiar with that lingo either JT

So apparently Tendies is a term Reddits Wall Street Bets WSB use to mean financial gain on the stock market
    Last edited by RupertBear; 04-09-2021 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Ok so I had to look up tendies and also WSB as The Bear is not familiar with that lingo either JT

So apparently Tendies is a term Reddits Wall Street Bets WSB use to mean financial gain on the stock market
    Wall Street Bets (WSB) is the Reddit forum that's been ramping and pumping stocks and leaving the latecomers holding the bag i.e. the GameStop rise(s). They can break a company and its share price for a period - as price discovery goes out the window and mania sets in. I think I'll change to an averaging-in strategy for this as I was wanting to hold for a long time, but its gunna be a mess for the SP.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    How long before Rocket Lab leaves the Mahia Peninsula? Some locals are unhappy and now the Green Party MP Teanau Tuiono has produced a Member's Bill to restrict the launch of military hardware from the site. Not only that but he supports the unhappy locals who say there is an impact on local birds and seafood so cultural assessments are required.
    no chance. No grounds at all to revoke Rocket labs resource consent.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Mista_Trix View Post
    Wall Street Bets (WSB) is the Reddit forum that's been ramping and pumping stocks and leaving the latecomers holding the bag i.e. the GameStop rise(s). They can break a company and its share price for a period - as price discovery goes out the window and mania sets in. I think I'll change to an averaging-in strategy for this as I was wanting to hold for a long time, but its gunna be a mess for the SP.
    Thanks for explaining, thats helpful to know

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by krb View Post
    no chance. No grounds at all to revoke Rocket labs resource consent.
    Hassles and bad press on the ground, better offers elsewhere, and that Member's Bill. Company could quietly fold its tent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista_Trix View Post
    The price of RKLB will be volatile for a while I would swing trade it and take profit but not comfortable on missing gains. Just an FYI this isn't a staple stock of the WSB forum like GME, AMC, $WISH, PLTR etc but it will get some pumps when some ape drops a decent DD post or when RKLB goes to the moon/mars (which will be meme'd and posted non stop).