sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 88e

Default 88e

Anyone else riding this?

Advanced Member

I was, but I chickened out at current prices

Sold down so free riding.

Mate this is scarier than Vul. Ive done ok so far....... These penny stocks are a rollercoaster

Hell, bought some at 0.6 about 9 months ago and topped up at 0.8, then the price tanked and I sold the lot at 0.7. Then I bought just $1k at 2.4 this week and already 40% up. I'm holding for the oil. If I hadn't sold it would of 4 bagged

Advanced Member

I think the key here is not to be caught holding whenever the duster is likely to be announced - you only have to read some of the threads to understand most investors have no idea of the >12B shares on issue, DW history or the COS of the drill itself or the difference between finding oil and finding commercial oil. Wont have to wait long, other players who have found oil in 5 zones (PANR LSE) and are flow testing are trading at a similar MC which is just plain silly.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

check out the action today. I am free carry on this but dam the hype on this is crazy. Trading on ASX, AIM, OTC, DAX. The anticipation is crazy and I know this happens each drill so I am happy to be free carry and some. Still hope this thing is a success this time.
    Last edited by Alpha; 31-03-2021 at 01:02 PM.

Advanced Member

Crazy ride is an understatement, pricing suggests they have found commercial oil - only problem they haven't finished flow testing yet but it would appear this is a minor detail. I think newby investors are going to be the ones holding when its back down to under a cent ......
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Crazy ride is an understatement, pricing suggests they have found commercial oil - only problem they haven't finished flow testing yet but it would appear this is a minor detail. I think newby investors are going to be the ones holding when its back down to under a cent ......
    I would tend to agree but I think the GME affect has now taken hold. If results are positive regardless of MC. This thing could go mental i expect only for a short period. But I am on this train and have a planned exit either way up or down.

Heh, regretting cashing out yesterday now.

Needed some coin for a car and these were the obvious sale. I have held on too many times before and missed the hype peak, so settled for a figure I am happy with and will try not to cry in my milk too much as they go up another 1000%